Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [04/08] Patch 9 in Submission (Notes Included)

Quote Originally Posted by irjvik View Post
    Please can you keep us in touch (as soon as you have more details) if we need to start a new game in order to activate them (as in patch 5) or not ?
    (Just yes or no, it helps the real players to stick to the current game or to wait until the new features are implemented).
    Thank you very much.
    While we aim to have as few restarts as possible, I will certainly double check with the team and let ye know what features may require restarts etc as the info comes to me!

Scavenger
    I personally used that glitch to duplicate items but only in single player split screen I'm actually kind of sad that it's gone and I only used it after I got to end game where I'm now level 80 and I can't get any more skill points pretty much to do anything so now I'm basically stuck to using clubs only and I'm too afraid to use my guns as finding bullets in ammo and said she's a pain in the ass.
    P.s. I personally you love the game but being honest yes it levels the playing field for multiplayer really didn't interrupt any of the gameplay in single player split screen where you had to have the use of a friend your split-screen partner to use the glitch they should have at least kept the duplication glitch for split screen
    Last edited by Pvt Partts227; 04-10-2017 at 12:54 PM. Reason: New thought

Refugee
    How great this game would be even more if players could connect to the private games they have been invited too already without the need of the host. I think if you have been invited by somone eg the host then a certain level of trust is already there. It gets annoying when you wanna connect to the server you dedicated countless hours into but cant play because the host is not online when all you wanna do is gather materials or work more on you're base. I think private mode should have that setting as its always annoyed me that there is no feature for that lol...

Scavenger
    Thank for the update Clare. Looking forward to dog being EVEN MORE FRIGHTENING now. Appreciate all the hard work. As an ex-community manager of a video game, I understand how sometimes if feels like everyone hates on EVERYTHING you do You and the team are doing an amazing job and a lot of us appreciate the hard work and communication.

Happy hunting!

Scavenger
    WAIT A DARN SECOND...

Are there signs on Xbox now?!? I see updates about signs but I have yet to see them in the game, Or are they on PS only? I need signs to organize materials without opening all my boxes to find where I crammed the clay.

Since Patch 7.0 (XB1 Version 1.0.10.0) the game has signs. I think they are listed under furniture, alternatively search for 'sign'.
    Happy sorting and labeling...

btw. thx to the team for the update

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHoG View Post
    Since Patch 7.0 (XB1 Version 1.0.10.0) the game has signs. I think they are listed under furniture, alternatively search for 'sign'.
    Happy sorting and labeling...

btw. thx to the team for the update
    I love you.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by AresDemigod View Post
    How great this game would be even more if players could connect to the private games they have been invited too already without the need of the host. I think if you have been invited by somone eg the host then a certain level of trust is already there. It gets annoying when you wanna connect to the server you dedicated countless hours into but cant play because the host is not online when all you wanna do is gather materials or work more on you're base. I think private mode should have that setting as its always annoyed me that there is no feature for that lol...
    If (in the distant future) they do set up dedicated servers for console players, that could be an option. However, since we don't have servers available to us, we have to wait for the host to be available as they hold the save on their console. No way around it at the moment. It's not a matter of trust, just the available hardware. Perhaps you could keep a single player game for when you want to play but can't get onto the private game, or work out a schedule so you can be available at the same time.

Scavenger
    For multiplayer online I understand removing duplicating items. But removing it from split screen doesn't make much sense. It should be made into a menue option for having it on or off for duplicating in singleplayer.

Ranger
    I don't understand why people wanting to duplicate items don't just use creative mode...

I'd love to have all the toys and gadgets the PC players get, but I have to agree that a stable game should come first. What's the point of having a drawbridge, science table, etc if a crash wipes it out?

Only thing I'd like to request: ability to name my waypoints!

Scavenger
    Then creative mode should allow splitscreen.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitknuckler View Post
    I don't understand why people wanting to duplicate items don't just use creative mode...

I'd love to have all the toys and gadgets the PC players get, but I have to agree that a stable game should come first. What's the point of having a drawbridge, science table, etc if a crash wipes it out?

Only thing I'd like to request: ability to name my waypoints!
    I really hope the ability to name our way points comes in patch 10. also would like some more way point icons to choose from. I use A LOT of way points.

Desert, wasteland or in small burnt village
    removing duplication glitch forces you "cheaters" to priorize what are you doing in game as i did in my game. Horde night was coming and I had to choose between gunpowder making for bullets vs. mining stones for building operation. I choose building and made arrows for my crossbow instead of firearms. That the salt and pepper of this game and IRL. Nowdays kids want everything right now without any hard work (read: cheating and Pay To Win)
    Keep up the good work!

[Insult]. They said coming soon and there was also a thread telling us that now TFP has some of the pc team working on our console version to bring us new content in the near future. Nowhere did I say it's coming this patch [insult]

Let's keep the tone friendly people. If someone's post is your last straw then go take a walk outside instead of responding to them.

-- Roland
    Last edited by Roland; 04-12-2017 at 07:31 AM.

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Partts227 View Post
    Then creative mode should allow splitscreen.
    You CAN use creative mode in split screen. BUT, you may have to start a new game with creative enabled. That's the only issue with creative: if you don't enable it at the start you can't turn it on mid-game. If you enable at the start, you can choose to use it (or not) at your discretion