Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Private Match Game Save Corruption

Thank you for your kind words and understand - I really appreciate it ^_^

Refugee
    Hey Clare,

Any updates or progress?

Hi Jerm,

Unfortunately the team have been very tight lipped about the next update and the progress they have made so far or what it will contain. Though I am looking into getting an update from them for the community I do not know how soon that will be or how much information will be given.

Refugee
    Gotcha! Thanks! Really hoping this update has something to help, would love to get back into the game!

I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding with this. I'm really looking forward to what the update might bring too!

Refugee
    Do we know when the update will happen or when the patch notes will be released?

Not yet, so far it has only been said they are working on an update for later this year. I'm hoping to have more information from the team soon.

Refugee

PS4 multiplayer character reset

Hi Claire. I know you don't know the date for the update but can you confirm that it will fix the issue of resetting characters in multiplayer for PS4? Love the game but we bought it to play multiplayer and the reset after 3 or 4 days makes that a complete waste of time. Thank you.

Hi Mike_Diesel,

I'm afraid the only time anything can be confirmed is when the team release info, which is released in team messages in the Console News and Announcements section. I can continue to ask about this particular issue, but until they send me anything to release I can't confirm, or even deny, anything.

Clare

Refugee
    I may have missed the update if it was released already, I try to come by this thread every month to see if the problem has been fixed. Did the update address the player 2 deletion? Just wondering if the issue is still on the team's radar. Would love to pick the game back up before Fallout 76.

The issue is still on the teams radar and I still report any information and cases to the team. The Update has not been released yet, when it is there will be a posted in Console News and Announcements detailing the contents of the patch and what fixes to expect - https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumd...-Announcements

Refugee
    Soo I guess we can assume this thread is dead now because of all the stuff going on? I donít think there is any chance of an issue like this getting fixed now.