Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Private Match Game Save Corruption

Console Community Assistant Ro_7DTD's Avatar
    Hey crazywildfire and Chakan13,

Thank you for your reports and updated info. The Team are currently looking into this issue, when I have more information on it I will update the community.

Thanks,
    RO

Refugee

Confirmed character reset

Quote Originally Posted by Ro_7DTD View Post
    Hi Panzer3426,

Thank you for your bug report. Can you confirm your issue is one of your players levels is being reset to zero after 3 days of not playing?

Thanks,
    Ro
    Hi Ro
    Thank you for the quick response:
    Yes my bro and I played for 4 days in a row and then didn't play for 3 days (trying jerms post) and my game was reset, he hosted the game, I've tried to host it too but it doesn't seem to matter. After the reset my bro can pick up both bedrolls and can get into my locked chest and in my hosted game I can confirm I can pick his bedroll up and get into his locked chest. Love the game btw.
    Last edited by Panzer3426; 11-03-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Tracker
    Kill the player and pick his back pack up. This bug reminds me of the mini bike bug a couple of patches ago. Where a bike would get glitched out and the host would have to pick it up to fix it.
    This work for my friends when they got glitched out in my world. I killed them. Then picked up everything in their back pack.

Console Community Assistant Ro_7DTD's Avatar
    Hi again Panzer3426,

Thanks for the update, I can confirm the team are currently looking into this issue. When I have more information to share on this bug I will let the community know.

Ro

Refugee
    Just to update, me and a couple of buddies did try again just to test it regularly and it happened again. Just wanted to make sure to keep this issue up to date. We tried changing our characters and clearing the cache.

Hi Jerm, (and any others with this issue)

Can you confirm for me if the saves you are having issues with are from 1.0.17.0 or are they all older saves?
    If they are older, do you know what patch they were created in?

Clare

Refugee
    I can confirm that I am having the exact same issue.

@clare Maybe you should merge my thread on the subject into this one.

Something else that I can confirm. We had not played our multiplayer world in 4 days and upon logon it had reset. Thinking back to previous times I think this was also the case so we might be seeing a devloping trend here.

I have been playing solo in the meantime and like I said before I did have the issue where I picked a skin in my solo game and it changed my skin in the muliplayer game.. should this happen? Or is this evidence that solo play saves are having an effect on muliplayer saves?

All just speculation ... really hope this is resolvable.

BR Fingle

Hi PBSF,

I generally like to keep posts separate because tracking multiple players responses and questions can get a bit muddled.

Thanks for the extra confirmation about the delay in playing as that may indeed be a factor too.

The character skins are purely decoration and can be changed in the game options. Whatever skin you chose will be the skin across all saves, so choosing a new skin in a save will change it in the other saves. You can change it any time via options if you need to.

Clare

Refugee
    Hi Clare

Thanks for the clarity on the skins

Refugee

Xbox - lost multiplayer data -non host

Clare - any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Chakan13 View Post
    Clare - any updates?
    I have not heard from the team about this issue of late. I will put in a query and see if I can find out any information on it. As far as I am aware they are still working on it.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    I have not heard from the team about this issue of late. I will put in a query and see if I can find out any information on it. As far as I am aware they are still working on it.
    RO / Clare, just following up. Would love to be able to get more friends and family together surviving the Zombie Apocalypse over Christmas Break and beyond.

Hi Chakan13

I understand where you're coming from. All i know is the team are still working on this issue, I'm afraid I cannot do anything to generate the fix faster. However I will pass on your feedback.

Clare

Refugee
    Clare,

I saw that the game updated! Any news on if this issue was addressed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
    Clare,

I saw that the game updated! Any news on if this issue was addressed?
    Unless it's in the notes I'm afraid I do not know. Last I heard they were still working on it. I will ping the team and see if I can find out any more information.