Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [04/11] Patch 9 Going Live Today! (Notes Included)

[04/11] Patch 9 Going Live Today! (Notes Included)

Hi all,

Patch 9 is due to go live today around the usual time - 12pm PDT (7pm for us GMT folks). Sometimes it can take time to show up, so don't panic if you don't see it right away.

In case you missed the patch notes, I've posted them below.

Usual Bit
    - NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
    - do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
    - keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
    - please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
    - I do NOT have further info on A15 features (There are features coming soon to console, when I know more I'll create an announcement post!) or updates on MD5 (beyond the post from last week linked below), Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

Recent MD5 Update got it's own post - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...-Team-MD5-Info

-----------

7 Days to Die [Console]
    Release Notes
    Patch 9.0
    PS4 Version 1.12
    XB1 Version 1.0.12.0

Patch 9 roll-out starts today! We hope you enjoy all of the bug fixes and improvements we’ve made in this patch!

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Gameplay

* BEWARE OF DOGS! We fixed a bug that was preventing them from reaching top speed

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to steal owned minibikes

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate minibikes and any items in their shopping baskets

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate items using campfires

* Fixed an issue that would cause a client to spawn with an empty inventory if the network disconnects during their first attempt to join a session

* Fixed an issue that would cause a held minibike chassis to become stuck in the world when the player quit

* Fixed an issue that caused the minibike’s light to turn off when it was hit

* Fixed an issue causing falling debris to destroy iron bars placed on their side

* Fixed an issue with animal hide leg armor that allowed it to be equipped on top of other leg armor and become unequippable

* Fixed an issue that was causing windows to rotate 90 degrees when upgraded to iron

* Fixed an issue that prevented storage boxes from being rotated

* Fixed an issue that would cause wooden signs to be doubly placed when placed on a supply crate

* Fixed an issue that prevented wooden signs from being written on in single player after being written on in Split-Screen

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue that prevented fire sounds from playing when zombies were burning

* Fixed an issue that prevented some biomes’ ambient SFX from playing

* Fixed an issue that would cause the panting SFX to continue playing even if stamina was replenished

* Fixed an issue where the player wouldn’t animate from another player’s perspective when shooting with the Wooden Bow

* Fixed an issue that was causing the sneaking status icon to remain on the screen after death

* Lowered volume of SFX associated with canceling an item in the crafting queue

* Fixed an issue that prevented the Auger and Chainsaw idle SFX from playing when switching between them

* Fixed an issue where picking up and dropping items in the backpack and toolbelt would occasionally cause some UI overlap

* Fixed an issue that caused the horn sound to play over and over on the minibike when trying to access it while not being the owner

System/Stability

* Fixed a crash that would occur when a player would quit out of a split-screen multiplayer game while a player in the game was on a minibike

* Fixed an issue that would cause items to vanish if the Host disconnected from an online multiplayer game while a client was attempting to move them into their inventory

* Fixed an issue that was causing framerate spikes when Vault Doors would fall off

Thank you for all of your continued support! We’re so excited to release Patch 9 today. We hope you enjoy it!

Desert, wasteland or in small burnt village
    1st
    Mental connection to forums.
    alright then!
    Last edited by Mregomies; 04-11-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks Clare!

Looking forward to fast dogs trying to bite my balls off. That should keep me from running around outside on horde night for a few games, lol.

Refugee
    I thought we were getting content or is that the next update

In the near future. Might not even be next patch. It all depends on how much progress the team from PC makes with helping them get it ported over. I don't think we'll have too wait too much longer for new stuff though.

Tracker
    I hear optimizim kills cats.

Anyways, thanks for another update and the continued game support.

Refugee
    I think a draw bridge in the near future is a must.

Ranger
    Thanks for the heads up, Clare!

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkinstein View Post
    Looking forward to fast dogs trying to bite my balls off. That should keep me from running around outside on horde night for a few games, lol.
    +1 to that! LOL

Reconstructionist
    My niece and her Boyfriend Play down stairs split screen, they don't follow on the forum but I told them about an Update coming out, I'm going to let them find out about the "Beware of Dogs" on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller231 View Post
    My niece and her Boyfriend Play down stairs split screen, they don't follow on the forum but I told them about an Update coming out, I'm going to let them find out about the "Beware of Dogs" on their own.
    Will require an update on this...

Desert, wasteland or in small burnt village
    It's 5min over... where is the update?! lol

Ah the realization I got the conversion wrong for GMT people. Sorry GMT guys!

Please do let me know once you get the update, if there are any major delays I will send word to the team.

Another great patch! The console edition keeps getting better and better. Nice job team!