Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [04/11] Patch 9 Going Live Today! (Notes Included)

Download on PS4

Cheers Aceguy7! Those are some speedy screenshots.

Okay so ye have the right version of the update. That'll help narrow stuff down for the team who're already on it (and the ones feeding me Qs to ask)

--------

Dan - I'll need more info, please restart the console (shut down for 5 mins to clear the cache) and try again. If that doesn't work, please submit a bug report so I can work on it with you one-on-one otherwise it'll get lost in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    *Scratch that bit, didn't see silven's comment*

Are you seeing 1.12 anywhere as you normally would? Anything diff when you boot the game?
    Yes I am on 1.12 on bottom left of screen, trial version on bottom right of screen. All saves are working fine and all bases are where they should be. Only difference I noticed is the trial version and the old bird nests.
    PS4
    Crackpot20 seed
    16h days
    Insane setting

Powered off console and restarted. Still showing the same trial version and old bird nest
    Last edited by Gutterputty; 04-11-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Ok Clare I turned off my Wifi then turned it back on, I'm doing what you said thanks.

*Scratch that bit, didn't see silven's comment*

Are you seeing 1.12 anywhere as you normally would? Anything diff when you boot the game?
    If I look in the game information option on the PS4 menu, it does state version 1.12

Updated at 20:36 GMT "today", Size 2.56GB, Version 1.12

Ye are defo on the right version so, just that lil trial text should not be there and birdsnests are odd. So everything else should be ok, but if you notice anything else odd, let me know.

Cheers Aceguy7! Those are some speedy screenshots.

Okay so ye have the right version of the update. That'll help narrow stuff down for the team who're already on it (and the ones feeding me Qs to ask)

--------

Dan - I'll need more info, please restart the console (shut down for 5 mins to clear the cache) and try again. If that doesn't work, please submit a bug report so I can work on it with you one-on-one otherwise it'll get lost in this thread
    Clare, You are a savior it worked my saves are still up it does say trial version for me in the bottom right but everything else seems normal, thank you.

You know what, it just occurred to me that that super green grass we got was about the same time the MD5 starting tearing through people's bases like a bad burrito with extra guacamole. That super green grass, that looked a bit like candy land was part of A15 experimental and got changed fairly quick because Madmole said it looked ridiculous. I'm wondering if maybe IG got the wrong file for the updated terrain and something wasn't right with it. Because it can't be a coincidence that lots of fixes came out and this just happened to all revert back to the way it was originally.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan724724 View Post
    Clare, You are a savior it worked my saves are still up it does say trial version for me in the bottom right but everything else seems normal, thank you.
    Glad to hear it! If in doubt, clear the cache out! =D

Yup the bird nests in my game also look different.

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Thanks alot for the update. I can't wait to play

Quote Originally Posted by Funkinstein View Post
    You know what, it just occurred to me that that super green grass we got was about the same time the MD5 starting tearing through people's bases like a bad burrito with extra guacamole. That super green grass, that looked a bit like candy land was part of A15 experimental and got changed fairly quick because Madmole said it looked ridiculous. I'm wondering if maybe IG got the wrong file for the updated terrain and something wasn't right with it. Because it can't be a coincidence that lots of fixes came out and this just happened to all revert back to the way it was originally.
    Interesting thought. Can't say myself, but shall ask the team if that could be a factor when they have a moment ^_^

Refugee
    So.... the crashing bug has not been fixed where when you load back in parts of the map (like your base) is reverted back to day 1 and you lose all your stuff?

Hi all,

Patch 9 is due to go live today around the usual time - 12pm PDT (7pm for us GMT folks). Sometimes it can take time to show up, so don't panic if you don't see it right away.

In case you missed the patch notes, I've posted them below.

Usual Bit
    - NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
    - do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
    - keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
    - please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
    - I do NOT have further info on A15 features (There are features coming soon to console, when I know more I'll create an announcement post!) or updates on MD5 (beyond the post from last week linked below), Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

Recent MD5 Update got it's own post - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...-Team-MD5-Info

-----------

7 Days to Die [Console]
    Release Notes
    Patch 9.0
    PS4 Version 1.12
    XB1 Version 1.0.12.0

Patch 9 roll-out starts today! We hope you enjoy all of the bug fixes and improvements we’ve made in this patch!

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Gameplay

* BEWARE OF DOGS! We fixed a bug that was preventing them from reaching top speed

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to steal owned minibikes

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate minibikes and any items in their shopping baskets

* Fixed an exploit that allowed players to duplicate items using campfires

* Fixed an issue that would cause a client to spawn with an empty inventory if the network disconnects during their first attempt to join a session

* Fixed an issue that would cause a held minibike chassis to become stuck in the world when the player quit

* Fixed an issue that caused the minibike’s light to turn off when it was hit

* Fixed an issue causing falling debris to destroy iron bars placed on their side

* Fixed an issue with animal hide leg armor that allowed it to be equipped on top of other leg armor and become unequippable

* Fixed an issue that was causing windows to rotate 90 degrees when upgraded to iron

* Fixed an issue that prevented storage boxes from being rotated

* Fixed an issue that would cause wooden signs to be doubly placed when placed on a supply crate

* Fixed an issue that prevented wooden signs from being written on in single player after being written on in Split-Screen

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue that prevented fire sounds from playing when zombies were burning

* Fixed an issue that prevented some biomes’ ambient SFX from playing

* Fixed an issue that would cause the panting SFX to continue playing even if stamina was replenished

* Fixed an issue where the player wouldn’t animate from another player’s perspective when shooting with the Wooden Bow

* Fixed an issue that was causing the sneaking status icon to remain on the screen after death

* Lowered volume of SFX associated with canceling an item in the crafting queue

* Fixed an issue that prevented the Auger and Chainsaw idle SFX from playing when switching between them

* Fixed an issue where picking up and dropping items in the backpack and toolbelt would occasionally cause some UI overlap

* Fixed an issue that caused the horn sound to play over and over on the minibike when trying to access it while not being the owner

System/Stability

* Fixed a crash that would occur when a player would quit out of a split-screen multiplayer game while a player in the game was on a minibike

* Fixed an issue that would cause items to vanish if the Host disconnected from an online multiplayer game while a client was attempting to move them into their inventory

* Fixed an issue that was causing framerate spikes when Vault Doors would fall off

Thank you for all of your continued support! We’re so excited to release Patch 9 today. We hope you enjoy it!

Desert, wasteland or in small burnt village
    trial text in corner ok It's in my game also.
    Digital version
    PS4
    Random gen map
    All vanilla
    Single player.
    Medi kits and cactuses looks wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mregomies View Post
    trial text in corner ok It's in my game also.
    Digital version
    PS4
    Random gen map
    All vanilla
    Single player.
    Medi kits and cactuses looks wierd.

Yes some textures on things look strange...Also is it just me or does movement feel very "floaty" while walking around?