Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: [04/11] Patch 9 Going Live Today! (Notes Included)

Dude when you know what Alpha means and Early Access stands for, then you wont post stupid comments - FFS. This is Part of the package. SO for the sake of any future buy of yours and your own conduct with such purchases. Read the additional info that's in the terms and conditions, instead of just clicking through on install or purchase, like an inexperienced noob.

Sorry, I have no intention of offending you, But I do support these guys and the above is for your reference.

Rouskei
    Dude. 1st respectable admins. wont delete anything of which includes criticism. For me Its actually appreciated when constructive, Although if I was allowing people to purchase my "Test Run" Am pretty sure id be hoping buyers read whats evolved in my Test Run And not to expect any response as regards as service level of which you have not entered into such an agreement.

Hope this makes sense. Ive seen the pimps since Alpha 2.3 & if you've seen the changes made. You would know personally that 12.6 was a highly stable release "as far as player would see". The guys however made a dramatic decision at this time to update their Game Engine. Migration is not an easy feat in any walk of life.

Just a bit of info, I hope helps but based on analysis/KPI Of updates/patches/fixes and issues of stability. The turn around between Alpha 13 to alpha 15 has been slashed Like a ninja compared to the period 2.3 to to 12.6. Iv'e experienced more rage-quit through bugs than I care to mention. Also anger as an admin. But this is deffo the best "Test Run" iv'e paid for So Just hang fire dude. The Fun Pimps Aint no walk in the park game devs that you heard of and almost had a hit. They actually hit this bitch hard with a passion so wind ya neck in and enjoy the ride xD

Ari

Quote Originally Posted by Aribo View Post
    Dude when you know what Alpha means and Early Access stands for, then you wont post stupid comments - FFS. This is Part of the package. SO for the sake of any future buy of yours and your own conduct with such purchases. Read the additional info that's in the terms and conditions, instead of just clicking through on install or purchase, like an inexperienced noob.

Sorry, I have no intention of offending you, But I do support these guys and the above is for your reference.
    seconded

Zombie Hunter

to be fair in the playstation store there is no information anywhere (or at least the was not when i purchased 7dtd) explaining that this game was an incomplete/alpha title. Just because it was not 60 should not be sign that the game is going to be an alpha/early access.
    infact this has been bashed out many many times and the game was sold complete based on A14 albeit very buggy. so please stop saying that we all should have known this was alpha.

Dude. 1st respectable admins. wont delete anything of which includes criticism. For me Its actually appreciated when constructive, Although if I was allowing people to purchase my "Test Run" Am pretty sure id be hoping buyers read whats evolved in my Test Run And not to expect any response as regards as service level of which you have not entered into such an agreement.

Hope this makes sense. Ive seen the pimps since Alpha 2.3 & if you've seen the changes made. You would know personally that 12.6 was a highly stable release "as far as player would see". The guys however made a dramatic decision at this time to update their Game Engine. Migration is not an easy feat in any walk of life.

Just a bit of info, I hope helps but based on analysis/KPI Of updates/patches/fixes and issues of stability. The turn around between Alpha 13 to alpha 15 has been slashed Like a ninja compared to the period 2.3 to to 12.6. Iv'e experienced more rage-quit through bugs than I care to mention. Also anger as an admin. But this is deffo the best "Test Run" iv'e paid for So Just hang fire dude. The Fun Pimps Aint no walk in the park game devs that you heard of and almost had a hit. They actually hit this bitch hard with a passion so wind ya neck in and enjoy the ride xD

Ari
    I agree completely, however, you do know this is in the console forums section right? No one posting here had to scroll through terms and conditions, and even if we did, it was sold as feature complete, lol. Yeah, i know A14 was considered done enough,lol. But anyways, it's not so much The Fun Pimps people are raging against as it is Iron Galaxy and TellTale. We may get most of what pc gets, we may get A15 stuff and no more because consoles can't handle it. Console side of the forums are pissed and bitchy for a reason. It's not just gamer babies, there are some pretty legit complaints here.

Refugee

Yeah, you realise us console players have been lead to believe this was a finished product, I play early acces, alpha a lot. I know when I'm entering one. And I had no clue until I had to come here because the game doesn't work.

"Wind your neck in and enjoy the ride" how bout you get your facts right, and stop defending something you don't understand. I would love to "enjoy the ride" but the ride hasn't even started for me and I purchased the game a couple weeks ago... Defend that
    Last edited by RonRoe; 04-23-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RonRoe View Post
    Yeah, you realise us console players have been lead to believe this was a finished product, I play early acces, alpha a lot. I know when I'm entering one. And I had no clue until I had to come here because the game doesn't work.

"Wind your neck in and enjoy the ride" how bout you get your facts right, and stop defending something you don't understand. I would love to "enjoy the ride" but the ride hasn't even started for me and I purchased the game a couple weeks ago... Defend that
    You have stated nothing that can be used for a constructive argument. Please try again with some actual facts and we'll kindly form an intellectual debate based around its content.

This post was for discussion of the patch only. As it has served it's purpose, and has continued to go off topic, I'm going to close the thread.

If you wish to discuss this elsewhere, as it has been many times before, you're welcome to, but please remember to remain civil and respectable to staff and each other when posting.

I have also stated many times before, and it's even mentioned in the "Some Common Questions" sticky in general discussion, that is game is a feature complete port of the PC game from around A14.7 or so and is considered a complete game, not early access, and not an alpha. Are there bugs? Yes, of course, and we're working to fix them. Is more content coming? Yes, and I'll have more info soon.
    You're welcome to have an opinion on this, but that is how it is seen.

----------------

To those of you who have bugs, please head to the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section, that is where support is being run from. I generally do not chase bugs in announcement posts.