Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [04/18] Hotfix Patch 9.1 inbound!

yeah, the burnt forrest... It's not fixed, it still rains as hell, but the rain evaporates completely to cool down the place .
    Afaik the devs added the rain to counter the heat(bug) in this area. This has nothing to do with clothing, though.

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JS1HUNDRED View Post
    When are you going to fix the lag and the clothing issue? We play every game naked because even just wearing only boots makes you overheat. It's never been addressed.
    You are definitely not paying attention to which clothes that insulate and which ones breathe. There is no issue and thus needs no addressing. If you are still having problems figuring it out, there's nothing wrong with living in a snow biome. As stated by ZombieHoG above, iron armor is a must for a good temp balance.

Survivor
    "Fixing new MD5 errors that were introduced in the previous patch". Lol, instead of fixing, you introduce new ones. SMH.
    "Fixing bird nest textures". Yeah, thank god because that's important.

Refugee

Clothing

Quote Originally Posted by JS1HUNDRED View Post
    When are you going to fix the lag and the clothing issue? We play every game naked because even just wearing only boots makes you overheat. It's never been addressed.
    Wear iron armor or wear a bandana and shades, or pick the snow biome and put a puffer coat no shirt, pants boots and a mining helmet, or toboggan. There are clothes that cool you down instead of insulate look at the description of the clothes and look at the insulating, or for some deinsulating value

Refugee

How nice of telltale to finally do some work on this.

Seriously it is not like the Fun Pimps are grinding at the bit on this one, telltale should be more than caught up by now.
    I would be looking into litigation on them at this point. They are obviously not holding up on their end.

Colony Founder
    Thank you for the quick fix, much appreciated!

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisuudana View Post
    Seriously it is not like the Fun Pimps are grinding at the bit on this one, telltale should be more than caught up by now.
    I would be looking into litigation on them at this point. They are obviously not holding up on their end.
    LOL ok

Thanks for the hot fix guys, much appreciated

Survivor
    It's not the fun pimps. It's TTG. The fun pimps are hard at work getting A16 ready for pc. All the issues with consoles are addressed and they have moved on. Madmole made a video about this and explains why some features are missing on console and why Somethings get fixed and others don't. The overheating issues as they were called have been addressed and new clothes were added and balanced. If it's litigation your looking into then how about selling a console port as a finished game when it's clearly still in early access, I believe that's false advertising. No where in the stores or the store page does it say it's in Early access but it's been said it's a work in progress. So which is it?

Thank you, Clare and the rest of the Team!!

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by timi1971 View Post
    It's not the fun pimps. It's TTG. The fun pimps are hard at work getting A16 ready for pc. All the issues with consoles are addressed and they have moved on. Madmole made a video about this and explains why some features are missing on console and why Somethings get fixed and others don't. The overheating issues as they were called have been addressed and new clothes were added and balanced. If it's litigation your looking into then how about selling a console port as a finished game when it's clearly still in early access, I believe that's false advertising. No where in the stores or the store page does it say it's in Early access but it's been said it's a work in progress. So which is it?
    not the fun pimps fult ? you have any ideal how wrong you are. it might not be there fault directly but they are to blame to quicky give them the right to do a console port that wasnt ready to be release nationwide with very little updates that really dont fix the game that bares the same name as the pc port. and speaking about the pc port i have tons of bugs within it as well and surely if they love the people who was eagar to give there hard earn cash to them they would think it would be important to help and fix the muiltplayer portion of the game that people have been bitching about since the time of its release rather then to constantly ignore time and time again and to let people know what they plan on taking out of the game with each new update. and to give steam players full on controler support that they said they have finished with yet still never give it to the players

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnow View Post
    "Fixing new MD5 errors that were introduced in the previous patch". Lol, instead of fixing, you introduce new ones. SMH.
    "Fixing bird nest textures". Yeah, thank god because that's important.
    oh you know them with each new update something else breaks its nothing new there and more likely well neve change

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunguy1989 View Post
    Wear iron armor or wear a bandana and shades, or pick the snow biome and put a puffer coat no shirt, pants boots and a mining helmet, or toboggan. There are clothes that cool you down instead of insulate look at the description of the clothes and look at the insulating, or for some deinsulating value
    Thanks to those who responded. I'll try to look closer at the clothes stats. I usually only wear a miners helmet, and a bandana, and iron armour when im able to make it. But i still think it's a bit unbalanced and silly that I can be only wearing boots and will over heat just because it's daytime

Survivor
    Fun pimps push the update. TTG decides what the console gets. Again... watch the video. I play both console and pc and it's way less buggy on the pc.

Refugee
    Oh P.S. since the last update I have approached 2 drop boxes on the radar and can not see anything in its location.

Survivor
    Since the last update multiplayer doesn't work. After sending invites to friends to join they don't get them. Great while it lasted. Going back to pc

Refugee

Game won't start, Xbox

The title screen loads for a few seconds, then it goes back to the Xbox home screen. Is this happening to anyone else or any possible fixes?