Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [04/18] Hotfix Patch 9.1 inbound!

Refugee
    HotFix make more bugs on PS4 patch 1.13 !

1. Spikes on Walls are Rotate to Startposition, looks like on floor ...
    2. More Micro ScreenFreez on SinglePlayer.
    3. Aiming with the Controler are to Strong on Lowest Sens.

Please repair the Freez and the Spikes.

Thank you

Refugee

Game won't start, Xbox

The title screen loads for a few seconds, then it goes back to the Xbox home screen. Is this happening to anyone else or any possible fixes?

Refugee

Game reset

Just made a mini bike survived to day 17 logged off came back had an update then everything was gone but still on the current day i left it at day 17.....also spawned me on the other side of the map
    Last edited by B20munstar; 04-19-2017 at 12:25 AM.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake eyes View Post
    The title screen loads for a few seconds, then it goes back to the Xbox home screen. Is this happening to anyone else or any possible fixes?
    I have same issue as do all of the people I know that play is it still being worked on or are we hosed

Refugee

Xbox 1 not working

Staff great game people are impatient and have no idea what goes in to the games they play that being said I cannot find data on where you guys are with this fix done working as every xbox 1 user in all the communities I know can't get in please just let us know what's up and thanks in advance

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake eyes View Post
    Any luck my friend

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Evildoer View Post
    I have same issue as do all of the people I know that play is it still being worked on or are we hosed
    that happend to me as well restarted my xbox a few times then relized there was an update in my games an apps menu after i did the updates i can get in my game but cant invite anyone same goes for all game types

Refugee

Multilayer bug

I can't join my friends nor can they join me will this patch fix that

Zombie Hunter
    This is incredible...

Any reason they broke multiplayer? Another hot fix to fix another ♥♥♥♥ up?

They need to roll back this hot fix. The bugs it created are worse than the bugs it supposedly fixed for sure.

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Seeing this cluster****, I have to agree. What a nightmare. I would like to try to calm some people down and help but where to start? Not good at all

Refugee
    Did you try checking for updates

So...sounds like I am NOT playing 7d2d tonight. Do not want to hose up my world with a messed up patch. I'll gladly keep the poopnests if I can have rotated spikes back.

Does nobody at IG load up an ongoing map to check if things are working? I mean it sounds like a simple look at a log spike would tell them oops we broke our ♥♥♥♥.

Refugee

So how do I get my character back.... base is still up but I can only spawn in as a new character....so long mini bike I had

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by JS1HUNDRED View Post
    Thanks to those who responded. I'll try to look closer at the clothes stats. I usually only wear a miners helmet, and a bandana, and iron armour when im able to make it. But i still think it's a bit unbalanced and silly that I can be only wearing boots and will over heat just because it's daytime
    Is does depend on the biome you're in. The maple forest is known for overheating quickly, where as the pine forest can see you freeze when it rains. Your elevation is also supposed to have an impact. I find that once I have the iron armour, the overheating is rarely a problem, even with a miners hat on. I just wear a puffer jacket or leather duster if going into a colder area. Don't forget you can also make drinks to cool you down, such as red tea and yucca juice.