Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [04/18] Hotfix Patch 9.1 inbound!

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkinstein View Post
    Then why play or even participate in the forums anymore if you are just going to run everyone off? I mean, i can live with the bugs and so can a lot of others. Is it some sort of angry vendetta? Or the the I'm gonna throw a tantrum till you give in and give me what i want? I mean, yeah, i get it, the game disappoints people, but if you are that disappointed, why not move on or at least shelve it until a time down the road when it's all shiny 5x5 again?
    Oooooo. Rationality and immaturity do not go hand in hand. I'll actually listen to someones opinion if they do it constructively. Otherwise, there's no point.

I like to listen to a constructive opinion too, but why would you run people away from a game and then continue to play it yourself? Seems counter productive to me and I honestly wanted to understand the point of view on that, not mock it or anything. I just honestly don't get that one tiny part, and I've seen a fair number of people on the forums claim to do the same thing. So either i learn the motivation and/or line of thinking or I out a troll (which I HIGHLY doubt is the case). Either way, i see a win in my question.

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Oh, absolutely. I didn't mean to devalue your question. I just have no faith that you'd actually get a logical answer. Or any answer at all really, because all they do is post, then are never seen again. But I get it. Apologies

Lol no I totally misunderstood as well. All good bro.

Scavenger
    Wife and I quit playing. Plan on taking a look at the game a year from now.

Refugee
    Then why play or even participate in the forums anymore if you are just going to run everyone off? I mean, i can live with the bugs and so can a lot of others. Is it some sort of angry vendetta? Or the the I'm gonna throw a tantrum till you give in and give me what i want? I mean, yeah, i get it, the game disappoints people, but if you are that disappointed, why not move on or at least shelve it until a time down the road when it's all shiny 5x5 again?

And never forget the most important of rules regardless of your reasons: Don't pay anybody in advance. And don't ride in anything with a Capissen 38 engine, they fall right out of the sky.
    I Hit a Nerve LoL

Its Called, Freedom of Speech, and the People i turned away from the game wanted my HONEST opinion, I Gave it to them, Im Not gonna sugar coat it cause your Hot Head cant handle it!

did you want me to lie to them and say i think the game is good in this current State? Keep getting hot headed!
    Last edited by MysteriousGT1; 04-21-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Refugee
    I like to listen to a constructive opinion too, but why would you run people away from a game and then continue to play it yourself? Seems counter productive to me and I honestly wanted to understand the point of view on that, not mock it or anything. I just honestly don't get that one tiny part, and I've seen a fair number of people on the forums claim to do the same thing. So either i learn the motivation and/or line of thinking or I out a troll (which I HIGHLY doubt is the case). Either way, i see a win in my question.
    again, When people ask for a HONEST Opinion about a game (Whether i play it or not) I Give it to them, i have Recommended the game alot in the Past and have been asked why i recommended the game when they found out the game was a complete disaster...im Not going to Lie to anyone else on why the game is good enough to buy...my honest opinion is Dont waste your money like I Did!

This Game was sold on Lies and Broken Promises, the free Content updates have been NOTHING But Retexture This, or Stabilization That!

I For One Love the game and hope it makes up for the Broken Promises they gave us when we bought the game, But not enough to recommend it to someone else until i feel its what people might want to play or have fun Playing!

So, ya'll are entitled to your opinion about the game, how you feel about devs etc so long as you keep within the forum rules that the mods have set up etc.

But this post was about the Hotfix, and discussing the Hotfix. As it's gone off topic, I'm going to just close the thread.

For anyone seeing this post that wishes to discuss bugs or issues with me, please head to the console bug reports section of the forum.

Clare