Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [04/21] Title Change and Clare-ification

[04/21] Title Change and Clare-ification

Hi all!

So no doubt some of you will have noticed that my title under my username has gone from "Fun Pimps Staff" to "Console Community Manager". I wanted to take this opportunity to clarify my role.

As community manager for the console, Im the contact between you and the Teams working on the game - TFP, TTG and IGS. Most of the time, Im monitoring what you guys are saying and thinking about as well as helping with bug reports from the Console Bug Report section and passing on community feedback about the game to the development teams.

Some players have commented before, that they only get a response from me, but never hear from TTG or IGS. My original title might have been a bit confusing, as it make it seem like only TFP were responding. In actual fact, while I was labeled Fun Pimps Staff I was really 7DTD Staff and I'm technically a representative of the console development team. So when you get a response from me, it's a response from the console team as a whole as I am working on their behalf. So TTG and IGS are not ignoring console players or shifting responsibility - they are actually here, via me. Believe me, we discuss lots of bug and issues information, as well as regular updates on the community as a whole on a daily basis. Were highly engaged as we really care about the game and what you guys think.

We wanted to keep this community together, rather than splitting it up, so adding a console section to the already established forums made the most sense. Some of you play Console and PC, some just one or the other but we're all in here enjoying the game together. This is why Console Support is being run from here. Not only can you report issues directly to me, but you're also posting publicly - I can't even count the number of times this community has gathered together on a bug and shared all their information to help squash it. We are very thankful for this! There's also a group of regulars (you know who you are) who help spread what they know when I'm not around - even about bugs they've never had! This is an awesome community and I wouldn't have it any other way.

So, the following places, which some players have already contacted, will redirect here to the forum: IGS, TTG, TFP, Facebook Twitter and Reddit. This is where Support is run from and this is where I am. I wanted to be able to respond to everyone in time and not miss anything as well as keep all information public.

I hope this clears up some confusion that's been floating around and if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer as best I can.

Clare

Survivor
    That's a great Clare-ification.

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    +5 Style Skill

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone and doing it with class

Quote Originally Posted by MutilatorJuice View Post
    +5 Style Skill

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone and doing it with class

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AirFalco1 View Post
    That's a great Clare-ification.
    So many people have used that pun now I figured I might as well use it in an official manner

Awesome!

Thank you for clarifying.

Liked your de-Clare-ation

(ok not correct spelling but what the heck)

First.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy0330 View Post
    First.
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    Liked your de-Clare-ation

(ok not correct spelling but what the heck)

Ooouch, the puns... they hurt >_<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skippy0330 View Post
    First.

- - - Updated - - -

That turned out a lot bigger than I expected, lol, sorry Skippy! ^_^

No more biker-bar-mama

Colony Founder
    Thank you for explaining how it all works; hopefully this will put to rest the fears some have that the console has been abandoned.

Thank you too for all your hard work; you provide so much help and support and it really is appreciated!

Zombie Hunter
    Inside the blackness of my skull, uh where is the way out?
    Nice to have it cleared up, hopefully this will cut some of the more abusive posts you have had to dig through

Scavenger
    Thanks Clare, I went to leave a comment on the A16 about a video but it must have gotten deleted so heres the shorter version, thank you to the entire 7DTD staff for all your hard work and dedication. As a fan of the game, I appreciate it. Madmole, Clare, Roland, everybody, genuine thanks from an Xbox player.

Tracker
    Hear ya loud and Clare!

Scavenger
    Thanks, love the bill Murray reference