Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [04/21] Title Change and Clare-ification

Hi Clare !!

Thanks for this information

Quote Originally Posted by ALamAnT42087 View Post
    Thanks, love the bill Murray reference
    Bill murray... (and clare by extension) are always a win!

Quote Originally Posted by SGriggs View Post
    Hear ya loud and Clare!
    Yeah I deserve all the puns with a title like that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for the kind words and your understanding!

Refugee
    Thanks for the Clare-ification

Scavenger
    Hard to enjoy a game when it crashes alot might want to tell them to focus on that in fact ill post a video of how many times it does crash then they can tell me when amd if they are ever going to fix it because from the time this game came out for console there hasnt been a single thing that pervents single player or multiplayer from crashing every few mintues yet. You might also want to tell them to add something alot more better in the next update that is more important then those stupid signs like increasing the chance to find the almost impossible nail gun i just got it today and i had to have my scavage skill to 90 by the time i got it i no longer needed it.

Hi Darklight666

So this post is an information post for those who were unsure of my role. I understand that the game crashing a lot can be very frustrating for a lot of players, even the ones that have started to work around it. If you post a video, please do so in the Console Bug Reports section with all the details of your game (If you've already done so, please link me to it, I may not have gotten that far yet today). I have a feeling I know what could be causing this for you, but without all the details it would be hard to say for sure. If it is what I'm thinking, then this is something the team are aware of and are working on increasing the stability of the game to reduce the crashes. And there have already been multiple crash fixes in past patches but as not everyone has the same crashes, some players may not have noticed the fixes.

I have stated in previous posts that new content is coming soon and I hope to be able to share more on what that new content is in the coming weeks. I'm sorry you didn't like the signs, a lot of players found them quiet handy, but understandable others would not. Content is a mixed bag, we'll probably never add a new piece of content that makes every player happy or that every player finds useful.

The Nailgun is one of the rarest items in the game. Aside from checking the regular haunts, killing lumberjacks and upping your scavanging, that's all you can do, some find it withing their first days, some go hundreds of days without one. The rarity is set by the TFP, so they would need to decide to change it first. But the great thing about the items in the game, as you said yourself, eventually you don't need them. But they are very handy when building early in the game.

Clare

I do DeClare, that is a well written answer. I also despise puns.

Refugee
    Thanks Clare, you do an excellent job keeping everyone in the loop. Im still loving the game and ive found the recent changes awesome. Dogs, signs,terrian and the minibikes have really helped the polished feel of my gaming experience. Im sympathetic to darklight, crashing would be frustrating. I havent had a crashed in many months. Yeah, ill risk jinxing It, with confidence. Thanks for Clarely and Clare-fully deClareing your Clarevoyant Clare-ical disCla re mer Clare. *wince*. Painful but necessary, sorry. Im going to eat my cylindrical, chocolate, creamfilled doughnut now.

Quote Originally Posted by qsauce19 View Post
    Thanks Clare, you do an excellent job keeping everyone in the loop. Im still loving the game and ive found the recent changes awesome. Dogs, signs,terrian and the minibikes have really helped the polished feel of my gaming experience. Im sympathetic to darklight, crashing would be frustrating. I havent had a crashed in many months. Yeah, ill risk jinxing It, with confidence. Thanks for Clarely and Clare-fully deClareing your Clarevoyant Clare-ical disCla re mer Clare. *wince*. Painful but necessary, sorry. Im going to eat my cylindrical, chocolate, creamfilled doughnut now.
    woah... ok, I think we now have a winner when it comes to PUNishment....

With all the Cs your title should be: Clare (the) Console Community Coordinator!

@qsauce19: I'm loving your last sentence. Enjoy your meal!

But then I'd have to change my twitter handle to 4C .... Effort.... lol

It is a cool title all the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    But then I'd have to change my twitter handle to 4C .... Effort.... lol

It is a cool title all the same!
    Dont switch the letters to C4 in a hurry. it might give the kids the wrong idea ^^

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Walker View Post
    Dont switch the letters to C4 in a hurry. it might give the kids the wrong idea ^^
    We should be clareful. All the power she has acquired may go to her head. Soon, we may have to bend the knee or take an arrow to one. Who knows, this might not even be her final form.
    Last edited by MutilatorJuice; 04-29-2017 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Werds

Quote Originally Posted by MutilatorJuice View Post
    We should be clareful. All the power she has acquired may go to her head. Soon, we may have to bend the knee or take an arrow to one. Who knows, this might not even be her final form.
    I believe she's over 9000! in cool points.... and points mean prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by MutilatorJuice View Post
    Soon, we may have to bend the knee or take an arrow to one.
    I dont know how it is for you but i have no intentions to get married soon. So i dont want to push her...