Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 1,066 to 1,074 of 1074

Thread: [Console] Builder Challanges

Console Community Manager Clare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackleroy View Post
    I thought I'd share a screenshot of my challenge build so far I'm recreating as much of Chichen Itza as I can within the time limit and doing it all in creative so I have a chance. This is the completed Temple of the Warriors in front with the incomplete Temple of Kukulkan in the back.

Attachment 24735
    Dat framed moon tho <3

As someone who has a country heritage of very carefully aligning things to celestial objects so they look juuuuust right this is really cool to me

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Dat framed moon tho <3

As someone who has a country heritage of very carefully aligning things to celestial objects so they look juuuuust right this is really cool to me
    Thanks, Clare! I actually had no intention of taking a screenshot, but when I saw how perfectly it all worked, I just couldn't resist!

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by jackleroy View Post
    I thought I'd share a screenshot of my challenge build so far I'm recreating as much of Chichen Itza as I can within the time limit and doing it all in creative so I have a chance. This is the completed Temple of the Warriors in front with the incomplete Temple of Kukulkan in the back.

Attachment 24735
    Looks great so far!

I'm having to sit this one out; between being ill, work and preparing for an interview, I just haven't had time. Will join in next month though.

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Damselx1 View Post
    Looks great so far!

I'm having to sit this one out; between being ill, work and preparing for an interview, I just haven't had time. Will join in next month though.
    Sorry to hear that, but I hope you get through it. Looking forward to your next build!

Quote Originally Posted by Damselx1 View Post
    Looks great so far!

Feel better Damsel and best of luck with the interview

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Feel better Damsel and best of luck with the interview
    Thanks Clare. I'm a lot better then I was. I didn't get the job I went after but did well and got some great feedback, so better luck next time. I should be able to get back into the build challenges next month.

Survivor
    I recently applied for a new job myself. Better pay n hours and benefits. Hope to hear from them soon. Will mean more time with fam n more time to game

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckystrike2778 View Post
    I recently applied for a new job myself. Better pay n hours and benefits. Hope to hear from them soon. Will mean more time with fam n more time to game
    Good luck, I hope you get it!

Best of luck with yours Luckystrike!

Glad to hear you're on the mend Damsel and that you got feedback you're happy with