Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holey Moley

Thanks for the Videos Funk. This is something I have reported to the team before, so I'll add your videos to their report.

Thanks for the videos Funk, I think I might merge this as they're very similar. The first vid that shows the distortion, the vert is catching at the point, digging around where the point is or directly below might help.

Loving the tiled floor btw.

Thanks Clare. And yeah, I cleared out the vertical overlay bug when placing the floor farther out. There was part of a report somewhere in the mess or maybe another report where you can see the chunk line and can't move through it. I accompanied that with a video as well, it was on my episode 4 stream I believe that may well be connected to this bug as well. It was in a different​ biome just to the north when I was farming sand for more adobe. It was super, late and I had spent the day cutting up a tree that fell on my dad's garage before I posted it so God knows where I posted it tbh, lol.
    Last edited by Funkinstein; 05-02-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Never mind, it's in here, lol. I tl:dr my own bug report, lol

Yeah in previous versions players have found, they can travel through one side, but not the other as the surface is one sided, similar to when you can see underground when mining.

Hope your Dad's Garage is ok...