Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing the TFP Stream Team!

Announcing the TFP Stream Team!

Hey Survivalists!

We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with three popular streamers who have shown their dedication and love for 7 Days to Die. These streamers will be officially sponsored by us and we will be supporting them with game key give-aways and exclusive access to the game. Each of these streamers will keep to a regular schedule for their sponsored stream where they will give away free copies of the game as they play.

So without further ado....

Pokketninja

Her sponsored stream will run Saturdays 7pm - 12am Central Time USA

Pokketninja's Twitch Page

BeardedGuysGaming

Their sponsored stream will run Fridays 7pm - 12am Eastern Time USA

BeardedGuysGaming's Twitch Page

Kage848

His sponsored stream will run Sundays 2pm - 5pm Eastern Time USA

Kage848's Twitch Page

When Alpha 16 gets close to experimental release these three streamers will have exclusive access to play and give their first impressions and reactions to the new anticipated update. Be sure to tune in and check out all the new things they will show as they play through and stream the experimental build first.

Cheers Richard

Thanks for making the rest of us mere peons wait even longer so you can build more hype.

...in my years here I've never said one negative thing about the lengthy release times... In fact I've vocally supported the "when it's ready" mantra.

This is a big "screw you, you're not worthy".

...if it's ready to stream, it's ready to out in experimental.

Yeah, I'd rather draw my own conclusions hands-on than watch somebody play who is more concerned about likes and donations than the quality of the game. Not sure exactly why this is a thing now, but I'm pretty puzzled.

We get it when it's ready - Agree 1000%.

But when it's ready, it's READY.

Ranger
    I understand that it is advertising, but why do we have to wait? We have the game already. Release it to us the same time you release it to them.

Sorry but this isn't news we wanted. I agree with What Guppycur and TSBX said.

It's probably not intended this way, but I see it as crapping on the people who don't stream yet help out TFP by playing the buggy, early access releases, and providing feedback.

I'm not a fan of the plan, and I don't see this ending well at all.

-A

Survivor
    I love Kage848 (him, GameEdged, Pam, Games4Kickz, GrandSpartan all taught me how to play 7d2d on their lets plays in a14, now I have 1549 hours played since a14.7) and I'm not knocking you at all Kage and the other streamers but this is rediculous.

If it's ready to be streamed, it's ready for the rest of us for experimental.
    Last edited by Pizzalicious; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:35 PM.

It's not ready to be streamed and won't be for a few weeks yet. They will have access maybe one to two weeks in advance to preview it while final bug fixes are done just as Madmole did for Alpha 15. Just three days ago this conversation came up in the dev diary and this was actually suggested to have some popular streamers do the pre-release playthrough videos.

Whether there are preview gameplay opportunities or not you won't get it any sooner.

Refugee
    Sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    It's not ready to be streamed and won't be for a few weeks yet. They will have access maybe one to two weeks in advance to preview it while final bug fixes are done just as Madmole did for Alpha 15. Just three days ago this conversation came up in the dev diary and this was actually suggested to have some popular streamers do the pre-release playthrough videos.

Whether there are preview gameplay opportunities or not you won't get it any sooner.
    Again neither for nor against the decision but I would much prefer MM or any of the Moderators to do the deed personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Again neither for nor against the decision but I would much prefer MM or any of the Moderators to do the deed personally.
    As long as this is in Addition to the play videos of Madmole I see no problems, I am sure he will not pass up an opportunity to show us how he fares against all the new enemies before we can.

Ranger

that is kinda sorta actually a really weak argument. if it is in good enough shape for THEM to play, why isn't it good enough for us to play? you'd think that it would be smarter to give it to US first so that we could help find bugs n such. that way when they RECORD AND PUBLICLY SHOW THE GAME TO THEIR SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS, it looks better and drives sales.

this way is...stupid.

either give it to everyone, or give it to us first.

I didn't think it would be taken seriously and personally kept quiet on the matter to not hurt any feelings by saying the idea was a bad one.

Scavenger
    I like Kage848 but I can't stand Twitch so won't watch it. As for the other 2 I've never heard of them (possibly because they are Twitch streamers). NB. Just looked to see if the latter 2 do youtube and yes but they have less than 600 subs between them.

Will Kage be able to put any A16 footage on Youtube? I like Kage and I'd like to see A16 but I can't be arsed to go to Twitch for it.

TFP will not release it generally until they have fixed the most common and obvious bugs. They don't WANT 1000 bug reports of something they already know. You saw my Q&A video and the issues that were apparent and obvious. We had some discussion about it but it wasn't a bug reporting thread filled with

Buildings are not spawning flush with the land and are falling apart.
    x1000

This was 100% meant as a way to get you preview material before the release that will not happen any sooner.

"If it's good enough for three streamers to show their first impressions then it's good enough for everyone" makes zero sense within the context of testing.

So you want videos....but not like this....because......these guys aren't moderators or staff? Has it been so long that you've forgotten that I was once a regular forum user? But it's okay if I shoot preview videos?

TFP have deputized three people they wish to show preview videos because they have followings because all of us have been demanding videos and because those three are good at what they do. I was deputized to be a moderator and have since been given internal access and I felt grateful most around here have accepted me. So accept them for the role they have been chosen to fill. You won't be getting A16 any sooner or later anyway.