Thread: Cannot connect to any mp game

Refugee

Cannot connect to any mp game

Please help.

I cannot connect to any mp game at all. Tried joining friends private game multiple times. Normal mp games the same just says waiting from server then failed.

When friends join me they last for about 15 mins then get kicked. I have not chosen Clint or Miguel. I've tried hard resetting. Entering dmz on router and opening ports. Tried clearing blu ray persistant storage. Absolutely nothing will work.

Hi Jkmartain01,

Can you please give me as much information as possible about your connection settings...

Upload Speeds (while playing the game):
    Download Speeds (While playing the game):
    NAT type:
    Wired or Wireless connection:
    Internet Service Provider (ISP):
    Router connected to console:
    How many console connected to same router:
    Have you ever been able to connect to MP before this:

In case you haven't seen it, there is a confirmed post that contains some work arounds as well as recommended settings here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...-Disconnection

Clare

Scavenger

Mp issues

A couple friends and I recently started playing, but if we try to all three play in the same game we have problems with the game crashing. This doesn't happen when there are only 2 of us.

Hi Jim_Moose_,

As I am using this thread to discuss the issue Jkmartain01 is having, please create a new thread with all your details, like what I requested from Jkmartain01 above. I'll get back to your asap, your issue may be slightly different if it involves crashing where Jkmartain01's involves disconnections.

Clare