Thread: Godmode glitch zombie and players ps4

Refugee

Godmode glitch zombie and players ps4

Im not sure if this is on xbox1 but i just had this happened i run a deathban server and right after another player died i lefted and rejoined im not sure what progress if the loading screen he was after he died while i was exiting after i joined back i noticed both me and zombies wasnt taking any damage i lefted and joined again hoping it would fix it but no i than deleted the save flie and download my cloud save

Colony Founder
    Other players have said that when this happens, shutting down your console for 5 minutes (to clear the cache) seems to fix the problem.

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjosh420gaming View Post
    Im not sure if this is on xbox1 but i just had this happened i run a deathban server and right after another player died i lefted and rejoined im not sure what progress if the loading screen he was after he died while i was exiting after i joined back i noticed both me and zombies wasnt taking any damage i lefted and joined again hoping it would fix it but no i than deleted the save flie and download my cloud save
    Owwww, my eyes. They're called periods man. I'm sorry, but if you can read that with no issues, I applaud you. Please use them for the sake of those of us trying to help and have strained vision already. We game too much

It's a bug that stays with you no matter how many times you log out. To get rid of it you have to actually shut the console down for a couple of minutes. Not rest mode. Actual shutdown.

Refugee

clear the cache (Y)

clear the cache (Y)

Yep, clearing the cache of the console is the workaround for this bug. I know the team are working on the issue, and the steps you provided are the repro steps they have worked out too. (Though Funk helped me prove it can happen with a mining helmet too!)