Thread: Xbox One Club For 7 Days To Die

Refugee

Xbox One Club For 7 Days To Die

Hello all, I have a club for 7 Days To Die on Xbox One - Zombie Survival 7 Days To Die. A place where you can share your base ideas and find new people to play with. It's the largest 7DTD club on Xbox, it's only 7,000+ but there are still plenty of people for you to chat and game with.

Never considered posting about it on here as I assumed people would find it, but thought I should share for those who didn't.

Anyway, Stay Alive Guys.

Refugee
    How can I get an invite
    Last edited by Mortvenir77; 06-25-2017 at 12:01 PM. Reason: It needed to be done

Scavenger
    Found the club by going to Game hub when selecting the game icon, then it was one of the first two clubs I saw, the other being less related to this specific game.

Requested an invite. Looking forward to sharing, building, and surviving with others!

Refugee
    Hey I found your group the day before I noticed this post still trying to find someone hosting that's going to keep it up for a while

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by happybeany View Post
    Hey I found your group the day before I noticed this post still trying to find someone hosting that's going to keep it up for a while
    I play every night from around 6pm eastern time till around 1am if you ever wanna join me my GT is Kitty Von Purr

Refugee

New game started

Add Thunderlips3rd on Xbox 1 to join my game

Refugee

Add me.

My gamer tag is: xnosferatu89x. As of the recent patch me and a buddy played about 7 hours together in a game hosted by me with my game only crashing 3 times, few mins later we were both back in. Anyways send me a msg folks id like to survive with some fellow experienced players.

Refugee

Looking for new players to play with

Been on and off for a year n it's the most fun with other people so trying to find new chill people who wanna survive a long time n have fun with it, GT is Halloween Havig on Xbox one

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Halloweenhavig View Post
    Been on and off for a year n it's the most fun with other people so trying to find new chill people who wanna survive a long time n have fun with it, GT is Halloween Havig on Xbox one
    Yo, add me: tijuana six. I live in alaska so hopefully you're close by so we aren't on at different times.

Tracker
    I live in alaska too! Ignoringmywife1 is mine add me if you want.