Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Games4Kickz - Home of the G4KNinjas (Strict No Touchies Policy)

Hi Fran, I'm Joe

Awesome to have you here and everywhere else i catch ya Kickz and i ll look forwards to A16 with you

63 Day Horde Gone Wrong will always be my favorite.

The first time we watched one of your videos, you were having a horde night. Your accent drew me in, (I love it) and then you told viewers to kick that like button in the ballz and we got started! My wife and I were amazed when you ran outside during horde night and fought off the zombies single-handedly without walls protecting you. (We had just recently started playing ourselves and were still afraid of the zombies) Your traps and pits were amazing and we thought so creative and you inspired us to try different things. (You still inspire us) You must have said "balls" at least 5 times before you were even 3 minutes into your game and you sound so happy when you're playing. (We love your laugh and if that sounds like a girly comment, it's because I'm a girl too.) We laughed at your shenanigans and we loved your sense of humor and by the end, when you ran to your pyramid and were sizing up your jump, and you fell all the way to the bottom of the madonna boobs and died, we were hooked. We subscribed right then and there and haven't looked back.

Your content always makes us laugh and we always look forward to watching you play. It's the best part of our day when we can sit together and share a laugh with you. Thank you for all the content you put out. I know it's a job all on it's own and I know that we appreciate your effort. Congrats on your Stream Team win and we can't wait to watch you in action!

Happy Gaming!

~JeanDandKrystalS~

Refugee
    Hi Kickz!

Wait am I meant to say hi :< oops Hai hai, erm who are you? Oh wait, you're Mr 7 Days 2 Die :P lol Seriously tho dude, big gratz on everything you've accomplished so far! Looking forward to the future!

Quote Originally Posted by JeanD View Post
    63 Day Horde Gone Wrong will always be my favorite.

The first time we watched one of your videos, you were having a horde night. Your accent drew me in, (I love it) and then you told viewers to kick that like button in the ballz and we got started! My wife and I were amazed when you ran outside during horde night and fought off the zombies single-handedly without walls protecting you. (We had just recently started playing ourselves and were still afraid of the zombies) Your traps and pits were amazing and we thought so creative and you inspired us to try different things. (You still inspire us) You must have said "balls" at least 5 times before you were even 3 minutes into your game and you sound so happy when you're playing. (We love your laugh and if that sounds like a girly comment, it's because I'm a girl too.) We laughed at your shenanigans and we loved your sense of humor and by the end, when you ran to your pyramid and were sizing up your jump, and you fell all the way to the bottom of the madonna boobs and died, we were hooked. We subscribed right then and there and haven't looked back.

Your content always makes us laugh and we always look forward to watching you play. It's the best part of our day when we can sit together and share a laugh with you. Thank you for all the content you put out. I know it's a job all on it's own and I know that we appreciate your effort. Congrats on your Stream Team win and we can't wait to watch you in action!

Happy Gaming!

~JeanDandKrystalS~
    lol - I remember that Horde Night, what a epic fail jump that was lol

Refugee
    Congrats G4K, really really happy you will be showcasing A16. You, Gameedged and Znation are my favorite go to see youtubers.

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedguysgaming View Post
    Hi Fran, I'm Joe
    Hi Joe

So my mother-in-law is German so I can definitely hear your German accent but there is also a lot of the pitch changes in voice you normally associate with Irish speakers. My mother in law isn't monotone when she speaks but she practically sounds robotic compared to you. Very interesting mix that gives you a unique sound. When I get home I'm going to have my wife listen to you...lol

Greetings and congrats! Nice place ya got here

Congratz G4K!

You make me and my wife Smile with your antics!

Yes I am a sub (with a different name) I just don't participate in the stream chats ty for the entertainment!

Refugee

Hi Kickz

I'm happy to see you in stream team.

Thank you for your hard work a lots of smile you give to everyone.

Nomad
    I am so happy to see you on the stream team Kickz - looking forward to your crazy in the foreface antics soon!

-Lad

PS BALLS

Glad to have ya here bro. Stream team would not be complete without Kickz and his ninjas. 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Kage848 View Post
    Glad to have ya here bro. Stream team would not be complete without Kickz and his ninjas. ��
    Well said Kage