Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Working Elevator v2

Zombie Hunter
    I just did some testing and it looks like you might have a block ID higher than 2047 if your auto assigning block numbers there are more blocks in this mod than are spare at the end of the file.

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by three08 View Post
    I just did some testing and it looks like you might have a block ID higher than 2047 if your auto assigning block numbers there are more blocks in this mod than are spare at the end of the file.
    I just run SDX with the Aquarium, Hal's DLL Fixes ,Halicopter,Working Elevator v2.0.5 and launch 7 days from SDX.How would I go about making it work?

Zombie Hunter
    Check your blocks.xml, if any block ID exceeds 2047 it will not work. You need to set the ID'S in the mods configs file manually before you run the installer if this is the case. If you post a copy of your modded blocks.xml I can confirm if that's whats wrong.

Survivor
    Anyway to get this to work as multiplayer if the 2nd person presses the floor the lift goes up or down leaving them to fall or stand in place?

Scavenger
    Delete
    Last edited by Lord Neophyte; 09-10-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Hey. Is it possible to adapt this mod for the server?

Server platform.

I play with a friend on my server (A16.3b12), installed this mod on the server and on the PC with the client. The elevator appeared in the creative menu. I have a question, each client needs to install this mod to use the elevator, or my friend will not be able to build them, but will be able to use it?

And yet, can add recipes for the production of parts of the elevator?

Refugee

How do I install it?

I've done a search and I've not found a post on how to install this or other SDX mods.

Quote Originally Posted by FAVn View Post
    I play with a friend on my server (A16.3b12), installed this mod on the server and on the PC with the client. The elevator appeared in the creative menu. I have a question, each client needs to install this mod to use the elevator, or my friend will not be able to build them, but will be able to use it?

And yet, can add recipes for the production of parts of the elevator?
    To run the mod on the server, this mod must be installed on each client. It would be just fine if the developer of the mod could eliminate this inconvenience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eternalgameplayer View Post
    I've done a search and I've not found a post on how to install this or other SDX mods.
    To install this mod, download the program "SDX Tool"

http://sdxmod.com

Survivor
    Does it work for 16.3?

Tracker
    Awesome. I hope it can get included on Ravenhearst.

Refugee
    @three08 is there any way to make the Elevator unlocked so in the community safehouse anyone can use it or is it just the person who puts it down the only person can use it and any way around it to make it work for everyone ?

It works on my MP server, but if you have a Land Claim down only the person who built it can access it.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
    It works on my MP server, but if you have a Land Claim down only the person who built it can access it.
    Did you need to put any files onto the server for this to work or only client side? Thanks.

Both. You need to have modified the dll on the server as well as to the client. And all models have to be on both as well.