Page 3 of 275 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: [06/09] Message from the Team - Patch 10 - The lowdown post

Yay!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Whoops! Thanks for that, I never caught it when I read through em!
    I thought you were hacked by Sheddy for a minute..

Ranger
    Wow, I felt a little woozy just reading these patch notes. We're not used to being spoiled like this. - Give credit to where credit is due, thank you developers!

Refugee
    Nice Patch, really. Console Edition is not dead! yeahhh... start a new game always is a nice experience, but this time have too much excuses for that.

Quote Originally Posted by JRauch View Post
    Love the notes, and can't wait for the patch !! Will our random gen seeds still be the same, or are we looking at new rwg with the patch as well ?
    As far as I know the generation of seeds is the same, so if you like your map but want to start a new one with the same seed that won't be a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zzBuLLeTzz View Post
    Super excited to hear this. I'm trying to convert to the PC version with A16, but my PCs suck. Lol

One question: am I correct that traders will not be a part of this patch? (I read the notes twice and didn't see it so just want to confirm)

Thanks so much!
    No Traders in patch 10 I'm afraid, but I understand the need to check, it's a lot of text to take in ^_^

Having the PC version as well I can tell you guys, that while traders can come in handy, the prices for stuff you need if they even have it at all is super high and usually by time you can afford the stuff, you have already found it.

Hi Clare !!!

WAAAAAAAHOUUUU !! This fat update !!!
    Thank team for this big work.

Scavenger
    honestly.. traders really aint that exciting at the moment in their current state. the only time i visit them now in A15 is to get rid of the quest message from my screen. anything you can buy of them you can find better out looting. you can sell them your loot but you just end up with a ton of dukes and nothing worth buying you are better off melting down the money for brass... so.... no traders in this update.... no biggie, we really aint missing out on much there at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by fazz68 View Post
    honestly.. traders really aint that exciting at the moment in their current state. the only time i visit them now in A15 is to get rid of the quest message from my screen. anything you can buy of them you can find better out looting. you can sell them your loot but you just end up with a ton of dukes and nothing worth buying you are better off melting down the money for brass... so.... no traders in this update.... no biggie, we really aint missing out on much there at the moment
    Exactly.

Refugee
    Fantastic news. I'm really looking forward to this patch. It's gonna be a huge game changer for me. I hope I can get my friends to get the game because it will be a lot of fun and good times.

Scavenger
    AWESOME! Thank you all devs and Clare for this great weekend news... ;-)

Tracker
    Excerpt from the soon to be posted complaints: It's 9 am, normal people are at work. Scene opens with 20 y/o kid wiping his runny nose on the sleeve of his $300 autographed t-shirt as he sits down in his (daddy bought it for him) $700 gaming chair and begins typing on his $3000 gaming computer (mommy had to show him she loved him more)
    "What the %^&$, I mean after more than a month of wayting and this is it, this paltrie little bit of chicken &*$%! Come on, I spent hors of my time, litraly hors, and still you kant fix this piece of *(%^ ! I demand my....."
    A sudden pause in the typing as a ghostly hand reaches through the screen and bitch slaps the kid. Funk finally got the update we've all been waiting for!
    But seriously, I was wondering when the next patch would drop, and if they had found any fixes for the MD5. It doesn't look like they have, but that doesn't bother me. I am not an avid gamer, at least I wasn't until I tried this game. So, to the developers, the moderators, the people like Funk who work to make this game better, and especially to Clare, who puts up with so much BS and still responds nicely to those who whine, a offer a big THANK YOU, and to those naysayers who thought console had been forgotten I offer a big "BLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP" (Don't know how to spell a raspberry!

Refugee

Excellent!

Looks like I picked a good time to reinstall!

Now to see if I can persuade some friends to grab a copy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman2838 View Post
    Excerpt from the soon to be posted complaints: It's 9 am, normal people are at work. Scene opens with 20 y/o kid wiping his runny nose on the sleeve of his $300 autographed t-shirt as he sits down in his (daddy bought it for him) $700 gaming chair and begins typing on his $3000 gaming computer (mommy had to show him she loved him more)
    "What the %^&$, I mean after more than a month of wayting and this is it, this paltrie little bit of chicken &*$%! Come on, I spent hors of my time, litraly hors, and still you kant fix this piece of *(%^ ! I demand my....."
    A sudden pause in the typing as a ghostly hand reaches through the screen and bitch slaps the kid. Funk finally got the update we've all been waiting for!
    But seriously, I was wondering when the next patch would drop, and if they had found any fixes for the MD5. It doesn't look like they have, but that doesn't bother me. I am not an avid gamer, at least I wasn't until I tried this game. So, to the developers, the moderators, the people like Funk who work to make this game better, and especially to Clare, who puts up with so much BS and still responds nicely to those who whine, a offer a big THANK YOU, and to those naysayers who thought console had been forgotten I offer a big "BLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP" (Don't know how to spell a raspberry!
    I'd rather have the thing Nick Swardson did on his show, where you can teleport to their house and wreck the place, lol. But a ghost hand bitch slap is a great start, lol.

Nomad
    Are Aloe seeds new,went to wiki and aloe seeds not listed. Also if they follow the recipes from computer a burning barrel needed for chem station.

Quote Originally Posted by Muggs View Post
    Are Aloe seeds new,went to wiki and aloe seeds not listed. Also if they follow the recipes from computer a burning barrel needed for chem station.
    Yeah, aloe seeds are new, as well as yucca, chrysanthemum, and a few others I can't think of at. Also, chem stations, work benches and forges should be able to be picked up with a wrench now.

Always remember that the patch notes are never a complete list and they like to sneak things in for us to discover. We like surprised, lol.