Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A16 (b105) Hang at "creating character" during reload

Refugee
    any of you playing a custom female character? cuz its seems to be worse when you load one

wise words in any situation and context...

Refugee
    This just started happening to me a couple of days ago on a multlplayer server. I've tried reinstalling the game, but that didn't solve the problem, and I seem to be able to connect to other servers just not the one I've been on. I get stuck at the 'creating character' bit. Any ideas?

This has happened to me in a similar fashion. I was on a MP server (kinda fresh) late one night prowling around for some PVP action, and found a raided HUGE base with a tunnel going to it. Well, I got stuck. The tunnel was in a LC, no way out, and it lead to a huuuuuge pit of death (I guess the raid got very 'explosive'). Seeing no other way out, and I was going to bed and prob not staying on the soon-to-be wiped server, I tried to negotiate the pit and well, threw myself 9,000 miles to the bedrock. I logged while in the choose spawn near or on bedroll screen. 2 days later I went to check the server (it hadn't been wiped) and was stuck on the character portion of the loading process. Nothing red in the console, said it connected and everything. I tried multiple times to no avail (server was definitely online, had dozens of players). Hopefully this adds some information to it.