Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: [06/27] Message from the Team - Summer Update #1 [Patch 10]

Survivor
    Just have to say loving the update and difficulty increase across the board. Definitely makes it more challenging, in terms of stone axes and shovels etc when you scrap them you get the majority of the stone back so it shouldn't be an issue. Encountered a screamer, loads of dogs on the first day and a heap of zombies. Survived them all by jumping on objects that are higher than the ground level. Keep up the great work FP's

Refugee

Much better

Much more of a challenge since the update. Need so much more in terms of materials and spam crafting is not so easy now! Definitely for the better and I'm enjoying the added challenge, thankyou to all the development guys.
    Last edited by StickiestEnd; 06-29-2017 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Poor spelling!

Refugee

Morning fog?

Fog or mist or whatever man *sigh* I thought it was so pretty, was like "awww how cool" . . . Then it was the next day and the next lasting to noon and damn it is so hard to see. The visibility was horrible, I do have gamma upped a bit. Lol I was playing with a friend and I joked how we should hold holds cuz at one point he lost sight of me and I was just a couple feet in front of him.

Refugee

Rain never ends

Has anyone else noticed the rain lasts for days making you wet and freezing in seconds also there is no rain animation im building in the forest biom for the 3rd time now almost Impossible.... Zombies fall dead out of nowhere and they also fail to jump 1 block high constantly and that fog ftw is annoying it fogs everytime it rains..

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Supaflyjoe View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the rain lasts for days making you wet and freezing in seconds also there is no rain animation im building in the forest biom for the 3rd time now almost Impossible.... Zombies fall dead out of nowhere and they also fail to jump 1 block high constantly and that fog ftw is annoying it fogs everytime it rains..
    Yes, I noticed this issue too.

The update is really good. All the new items and so on, nearly perfect! But they must have had a really bad day when they discussed about weather and strength of enemies. Sorry, but in my opinion this was a change in the wrong direction.
    I hope they remove/fix the bugs.... sorry, features

Quote Originally Posted by TheKyleModifier View Post
    I think it is still in regular mode have you built the crafting station and workbench?
    you sure because I cannot find the Reinforced Steel Upgrade Polish thing anywhere, according to the wiki the only way is to buy via traders and I don't see any traders added to the ps4 ver of the game yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Daweki View Post
    Yes, I noticed this issue too.

The update is really good. All the new items and so on, nearly perfect! But they must have had a really bad day when they discussed about weather and strength of enemies. Sorry, but in my opinion this was a change in the wrong direction.
    I hope they remove/fix the bugs.... sorry, features
    Its supposed to be about survival. It wouldn't be fun if it was that easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LostSoulsQueen View Post
    Fog or mist or whatever man *sigh* I thought it was so pretty, was like "awww how cool" . . . Then it was the next day and the next lasting to noon and damn it is so hard to see. The visibility was horrible, I do have gamma upped a bit. Lol I was playing with a friend and I joked how we should hold holds cuz at one point he lost sight of me and I was just a couple feet in front of him.
    Maybe turning on distant terrain from the main menu would help. It makes the game lag a bit sometimes. But worth it to me.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by MajoPayne View Post
    Apologies, but do you mean day 7 hordes? Also, yes. All zombie creatures received an aggression service pack update that enabled various efficiency of attack upgrades, which overall improved the "Kill Player" software, thus satisfying some null value variables for difficulty. It's really nice lol.
    I feel like i have a horde every night. Eventhough i'm hiding on a roof not doing anything they come, so my nights are used to kill zombies. I dont mind though. Luckily i haven't met that many Dogs.

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladystark881 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe turning on distant terrain from the main menu would help. It makes the game lag a bit sometimes. But worth it to me.
    I can increase the difficulty in the options menu if I want to :-)

Refugee

Bugged

The update is bugged when it comes to weather effects and for ppl saying its survival when its raining and there is no rain visable or you can't leave your base for 30 seconds without freezing to death because the "rain" won't stop for days upon days that's not survival you can't even prepare for the first blood moon especially with the crafting materiel requirements bumped up makes it too easy to close app and stop playing why waste all the time to get to day 7 when you can't leave base to get one row of spikes down.

Hunter
    I really try to survive and think i'm doing an okay job. Today i had a little accident tho. I had made a little pillar of 5 Wood frames i accidently took the middle one which ofcourse made the 2 above collaps. I was apparently standing to close and Got the 2 collapsing frames in the head which resulted in me dying. I was wondering if this is normale?

Note to self: Remember dont stand to close to collapsing stuff. 😜

I love game and update, tho. So much that i cant seem to finish my exam report.
    Last edited by Kraks77; 06-29-2017 at 11:05 AM. Reason: I love game and update, tho

Desert, wasteland or in small burnt village
    Quote Originally Posted by Supaflyjoe View Post
    The update is bugged when it comes to weather effects and for ppl saying its survival when its raining and there is no rain visable or you can't leave your base for 30 seconds without freezing to death because the "rain" won't stop for days upon days that's not survival you can't even prepare for the first blood moon especially with the crafting materiel requirements bumped up makes it too easy to close app and stop playing why waste all the time to get to day 7 when you can't leave base to get one row of spikes down.
    Sounds like you want all things in world the easy way...

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladystark881 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. It's a horror game and should be dark. Having said that I found a flash torch on day one so it's not all that bad. Personally I love the new patch, way more of a challenge!

Refugee
    Guess in a way i have been lucky.. Not many of the problems mentioned above but i have been mostly building around a lone crossroads. Could just be luck of the draw but out of the two times i have played i have ended up crashing and losing my build both times.. Now it's day 8 and all my gear in chests and build (which was pretty far along) gone lol

Refugee

Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Mregomies View Post
    Sounds like you want all things in world the easy way...
    Wow that makes you ignorant