Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

Thread: [06/27] Message from the Team - Summer Update #1 [Patch 10]

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplodin View Post
    At least we dont have hackers and jailbroken systems you pleb.

Also if youre gonna get 7dtd get it on PC. And one that can handle it. Cause consoles are horrible and xbox one x pretty much puts ps4 pro on the dirt. Step up skrub
    You're commenting on an old thread.....

Refugee

Help!

Anyone know why Iím still missing 2 ďrecipesĒ/skills?? Iím on console, obviously. And it says 65/67 for books read. On day 77. Thereís literally nothing I canít make and no skills I havenít bought atleast once. So I have no idea what the other two are and itís driving me nuts! Are they even in the game?? Anyone know??!!!

I've never actually paid attention to that. Now I'll have to check tonight. You bought the hops/beer book from the trader? The missing ones could be place holders for updates....

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan3507 View Post
    Anyone know why Iím still missing 2 ďrecipesĒ/skills?? Iím on console, obviously. And it says 65/67 for books read. On day 77. Thereís literally nothing I canít make and no skills I havenít bought atleast once. So I have no idea what the other two are and itís driving me nuts! Are they even in the game?? Anyone know??!!!
    This is probably the hops book and herbal meds book. Hops book as far as i know is trader rgn game and herbal is just rare loot.
    Its always good to have a backup creative world to check different recipes and building blocks

Hi all, please note you are commenting on an old thread and nercroposting is generally not allowed. if you have issues you can ask your fellow players in General Support or if you believe it is a bug, post in the Console Bug Report section and I will get back to you asap.

Closing this thread to prevent further posting and confusion among players as to which is the newer update.