Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Pimp Dreams Console Edition

Ranger

Rebar frames: Wedges and corners

So I was building my fort, which is very reliant on concrete for a defensive wall. As I was building in a creative envierment I quickly noticed that thjere is a distinct lack of frames for rebar. These being the rebar wedge fram and the rebar corner frame.
    And this only seems to be the case for this catagory as every other catagory with the exception of adobe and flagsone. Have frames for wedges and corners.

This leads to the issue that wedges and corners take 20 concrete to make and upgarde. 10 to make a wedge or corner, and another 10 to upgrade it to be reinforced. thios is the same for PC based on what I could find on the offical wiki.

So I propose that we add rebar wedge and corner frames. That allow us to craft and upgrade to reinforced concrete.

It seems really dumb that blocks, ramps and pillers get frames, but wedges, wedge tips, corners and half slabs dont have frames.

Ranger

The ability to share maps.

This is something I feel is lacking in 7DTD. And thats the abilty to share you're map with someone else. And I feel this would mostly benefit friends or groups of players that are surviving together.

Im sure you all know by now how the map works. you clear the "fog of war" as you explore3. uncovering the map as you go. And that the map is locked to you and you alone. And if a friend joins you they have to uncover everything you have already found all over again.

This to me feels wrong. A player should be able to give information to another player. And I dont mean just sharing map markers.

I would love top see an ability to share you're map with others, to help discover the area.

And I feel this would be best done by making a map that acts like a book. And once you read it, that the areas will unlock on there map.

For example.

Say you and a friend started out on a crossroad. And you could go North, East, South or West. You go East and you're buddy goes West. You both find a town. But when you look at the map, you only see the route that you took. The way you're friend went is still grayed out, because YOU havent gone that way, for you're friend has the same issue. he sees hgis way, but not what you have found. ANd in order to see what each other has found, you both must go where the other previously was.

But now you add in this ability to mke a map that the other can read, and there maps then update to show you what was discovered. Basically think the way that minecraft does it.

Thats what i want to see in 7DTD.