Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Pimp Dreams Console Edition

Refugee
    A cool feature would be if you could request a trader to find an item for you. Such as Mini Bike book or Sniper Rifle parts for example. Would be great and very useful if you have spent days (real time, not in-game days) trying to find certain items and cannot find them.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeWillie View Post
    A cool feature would be if you could request a trader to find an item for you. Such as Mini Bike book or Sniper Rifle parts for example. Would be great and very useful if you have spent days (real time, not in-game days) trying to find certain items and cannot find them.
    You mean that you request that item and then you have to wait several days. After that period of time you revisit the trader to check if he was able to get it or not (chance depends on how valuable it is)?

Refugee

Additions to ps4 console hopes

I would love the electrical systems/traps/switches/generators/etc. of pcs alpha 16 have had me drooling of course haha.
    But other than that the option to put health, food, water, body temp, and stamina on main screen ui that is an option in the settings.
    I would also love the heat to cold weather swings to be turn down alittle they are rather extreme.
    But as always you guys and gals are doing great work and we love you all for it.

Tracker

More backpack space please

I know this is in console section and if The Fun Pimps were to implement it, it would most likely happen on PC first but anyways.

We have gotten alot more items now even on consoles and the default backpack space isn't enough any longer. We need another row added to the bottom of the grid. Also another row on the side of the basket for the minibike too.

Don't get me wrong I love to hate having to choose what is more important at the moment and leave other loot behind but now with all yhe new items, alot of them are very important for meaningful recipes. So this makes me have to make 2-3 trips back and forth to get the rest of the items. This in turn is taking away precious time I have to be doing other things.

Ranger

Hunting

I think the game needs a meat buff. I killed a bear in the parking lot at the boobie trap. I believe I only got 4 or 6 pieces of meat. Cant remember cause I had some meat on me killing a deer earlier. I used a Rambo knife as well. Doubt the knife gives anything extra. I can use the blue steel fire axe on animals and get same output. Killing a deer only gives about 4 meat as well. I could see a rabbit or a chicken giving 4 or less pieces of meat. Game kinda stingy for meat for pigs,deer,bears. I think ya just want us to risk our lives out hunting.

Ranger
    Just fill up your bike. Or start early morning with multiple trips.

Tracker
    I am not in favor of a larger backpack, and my reasoning is based on the concept of loot respawn.

Because of the loot respawn, nothing it truely that precious that something else can’t be dropped/scrapped in favor of the “great” item.

Yes, this does mean more runs back to the base to drop off stuff or creating drop boxes in the wild to temporarily store stuff.

With the mini bike or future cars, I am in favor of more storage option being added to them, but not to the backpack

Ranger
    Shame we cant pick up them random duffle bags up or purses. Even if we get slowed down cause of weight like ARK. If I don't do multiple road trips. Then I dump the lessor items. Ever notice though that the more good stuff ya find i'm like man I don't want to drop anything. Especially when ya start finding weapon parts and or whole weapons. Then carry a full load on person's and bike. Then a care package next to the road calling for ya saying hello I got some goodies. Heck there's times i'm putting partial weapons together while looting just to create a extra open spot. hahahha Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Or trying to eat or drink to open up spots.

Refugee

Updates and ideas

I think they should let us know when to expect console updates and as for ideas I want more realism and better graphics I know that's hard to do but other games are so much more immersive

Refugee

Dear Juan Wanted

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...highlight=lawn

First the mini bike, now the bicycle and The Hog. Looking forward to a Dear Juan soon.

Refugee

Two Ideas

If I was King for the day I'd add two things to this game. The first would be to be able to stack like schematics. After I use the first one I like to sale the duplicates to the traders. I sometimes read them again to gain skill but I mostly sell them. With inventory space a premium I think it would be a nice addition. Five exploding crossbow bolt schematics is over a thousand tokens. The second thing I'd add is an explorer perk. It would reveal more of the map as you travel. It would allow you to see POIs, roads and caves easier. Maybe three levels of the perk to reveal more each time. Its a rough night when you discover a cave filled with water on your minibike. Just a few ideas. I'd love to be able to craft an ultralight and add fishing but I thought I'd limit it to more reasonable ideas.

Refugee

Suggestions

1. Remove the random spawning land mines from the wasteland.. only annoying and makes me think the devs are a holes.. or greatly reduce the damage received from one, especially if on a bike.

2. Character selection during a new game should come with a starting skill set, we are after all survivors with a past,

Nurse
    Military
    Construction worker
    Miner

Also pros and cons of certain character heat sensitive, cold sensitive, hungrier faster, more stamina usage, You get the idea

3. Ability to make modifications to the weather in starting menu, heavy rain fog or snow. And temperatures in the climates can reach more threatening levels.

4. Sniper scope panning is extremely sensitive and difficult to work with, some work is required here.

5. Increase the occurrence at which a feral zombies would appear. It is extremely rare that I would encounter one.

6. Add an item to the game that uncovers a portion of the map if found, or a skill that increases the area revealed around a character while traveling

7. Hardcore mode, a single death and it’s all over, this is my play style anyhow hense why 1. Needs to be done.

8. Bike gas tank shouldn’t last so long, and light shouldn’t be so bright, the bike is op

That’s all for now, great game thus far, keep it up all!

Refugee
    So what if we had trains. Trains carry loads of fuel (gas & coal), wood, produce, animals, cars etc. This could be placed on the map either out In the open or in a secret location. Or you can place it somewhere visiable but hard to reach.

Refugee

Need backup saving

Really need to be able to manually save on here or have rotating auto saves with option to load oldest one after a crash. I really enjoy this game when it works as do most the people who play it. However when your game crashes and you lose progress on what you built or scavenged on a building and scavenging game, it really sucks to say the least. I have heard that you guys have been trying to fix this, but this issue has plagued this game on console for over 1.5 years. In my experience the resets have became worse with each update. I would much rather see a modified save system before any other feature or content updates. The base reset bug without anyway to avoid it is severely affecting people's enjoyment of this game.

Refugee

There should be more building orientation options

When using the frame inside corner and material it doesn’t matter, there should be more ways it could be rotated for better builds as I am trying to use it around my door to my room that I am making underground, I would include a photo but I do not know how or if it is possible because it would be much easier to explain with a simple screenshot