Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pimp Dreams Console Edition

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Funk707 View Post
    Fix the MD5 error first... What's the point of adding anything else new? Your base is gonna disappear eventually anyways all that new stuff will be gone. All those hours of looting and building wasted because of a game breaking bug. Fix the MD5 error first. All this new stuff is probably just adding to the problem and causing more triggers for the Md5 to happen. Love this game but it's damn broke! Nothing else new please until you fix that HUGE MD5 PROBLEM.
    I have been playing this game for a awhile. I have made I think 5 to 6 maps. I have also played on 3 other maps that friends of mine made. All of them have anywhere from 80 days to 150 days with 120 day length. Never had any of us had a MD5 error. So not saying people don't but not everyone gets this error.

Nomad
    Any chance we can get the map preview system that exists on PC? It would be great to have an idea whether a map is a good one or not prior to loading in.

I know that this can remove the immersion factor though.

Hunter
    But seriously, zombie giraffes

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Funk707 View Post
    Fix the MD5 error first... What's the point of adding anything else new? Your base is gonna disappear eventually anyways all that new stuff will be gone. All those hours of looting and building wasted because of a game breaking bug. Fix the MD5 error first. All this new stuff is probably just adding to the problem and causing more triggers for the Md5 to happen. Love this game but it's damn broke! Nothing else new please until you fix that HUGE MD5 PROBLEM.
    This was me https://youtu.be/U6RWiVRwoE8 when I experienced my first MD5 error.

This is me now https://youtu.be/zOtpeYERu9w after learning how to back-up my saved data to a USB device.

If you're on PS4 then always back-up your saved data. - You won't have to worry about losing all your progress to an MD5 error ever again. It's the best solution we have while the developers try to fix it.

If you're on Xbox however, then... then uh... um... BYE.

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCervelo View Post
    Any chance we can get the map preview system that exists on PC? It would be great to have an idea whether a map is a good one or not prior to loading in.

I know that this can remove the immersion factor though.
    I think it could fit. I mean, it would be like the survivor you play as is a local.

Tracker
    Going to have to 3rd the Zombie giraffe idea

Refugee

Suggestions

Dear game developers, I would like to see a quick stack button for putting things into chests faster.

Also, maybe a skill that increases the amount you can carry in backpack by a little.

Survivor
    A way to quickly organize and/or sort through loot. Early game is not an issue, but if you spend any real time on a game you quickly wind up with an inventory that's hard to manage.

Better aim mechanics

Better lighting when it comes to fog especially. I sincerely get eye strain and have to quit playing due to fog right now.

Some sort of interaction besides zombies. Traders have been mentioned a lot.

A game timer option between 60 and 120 minutes. The 120 is fun during the daytime, but gets extremely tedious and boring at night, especially in early game where you're just trying to hunker down and not die lol

More hand-crafted weapon options.

Just a few off the top of my head

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by UPDATE 10 View Post
    Zombie giraffes. If you can corral one and safely hide him away the light from the blood moon will change him into a mountable regular giraffe with front and back kicks. Can ride tandem and use mounted ak.
    Oooh and the zombie giraffe only spawns right after your blood moon so you have to hurry up and surround it. If you hurt it even a little bit too much it dies so you have to punch it in the legs to drop it then you have 30 seconds to encase it in polished steel blocks and hide it from all enemies as they'll be drawn to it, obviously. Then break the ceiling over it to expose it to that sweet sweet blood moon and then poof mountable tandem war giraffe.

Tracker
    -Smoother aiming.
    -Variety in parts you can use on weapons. (Got this idea watching The Good, The bad, and The Ugly)
    -While Zeds are mindless I feel like they should still possess some 'muscle memory' such as trying to open doors before beating them down or congregating in places that satiate hunger like a restaurant or cafe. Like a reflex action. Crawling through a 1 block tall opening because they want to get to whatever is on the other side.

Survivor
    An easier way to sort and organize your inventory. I spend a ton of time trying to just keep this organized so I can find my crap lol

Server rental: Just like in BF, allow players to rent servers if they want to run MP games. This would also increase the player capactiy (I would think)

Traders and Raiders

Ability to pick up storage chests and move them.

Refugee
    1) Aim assist please! If my sensitivity is turned down far enough to make me a decent shot, I'm toast in a melee situation because I can't turn. We won't even talk about dogs...

2) Scrap from container! If I had a mouse, it wouldn't be quite as annoying having to put something from inventory into the container, loot the item I want to scrap, scrap it, and then re-loot the first item.

Scavenger
    The options to scape or wear items in the loot box would be great. I don't like to move items in the inventory just to scape or wear. Going though the 50's with the minibikes or running though them is another nice add on. Getting rid of the bees and replace it with the buzzards. Adding wolfs for added prey and meat. Newer Buildings like the prison and the silo building. More vegetables like lettuce and carrots. I thought the compound bow would cool later on. I hope one day we can see structures from distance. Nothing would be sweeter than to pop up over a hill and see a city structure from ways away.
    There is so much that the pc version has that I know console gamers would love to have. There will always be a big list of thing to add or fix in the game.

Hunter
    Ancient psychic tandem war giraffe.
    More on-person-inventory space.
    Side car for minibikes.
    Traders and raiders.
    Zombie giraffe.

Tracker
    How I would love a hunger and thirst Gauge of some kind. You're exactly right. I know the exact percentage of wetness, but not if I'm about to start starving