Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Simple UI Plus

Quote Originally Posted by AaronG85 View Post
    I can confirm I am having the same issue, but I'm only playing a local game and using complete Vanilla this is my first mod I've tried to use. I followed all the installation instructions but didn't put the server files should I do this too?

Als if it makes a difference I'm using the Simple_UI_Plus-v0.8-60-16.9 version.

Scratch the above I found by adding the data files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\ArchSrc\x86\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed it seems to have corrected the error, but will test more.
    Are you using a 32 bit installation of 7 days to die cause this mod was built on and only meant for a 64 bit installation. Sorry I thought that info was in the OP guess I'll add it now

Quote Originally Posted by stedman420 View Post
    Are you using a 32 bit installation of 7 days to die cause this mod was built on and only meant for a 64 bit installation. Sorry I thought that info was in the OP guess I'll add it now
    I just clicked install in Steam one would assume it would of installed 64bit on a 64bit system, is that a setting I may have to change?

Untitled.jpg

Nope looks like Im running the 64bit

That's strange the only time the following folder should be used is in a 32 bit installation "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\ArchSrc\x86\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed" so not sure why putting anything there would help Lol

Is the mod working for you now?

Yeah 100%

can you use the 4:3 with the 16:9 mod?

Mine and the wife's computer monitors are 16:9 but ours kids monitors are only 4:3 can we use the different mods and play on the same game?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronG85 View Post
    can you use the 4:3 with the 16:9 mod?

Mine and the wife's computer monitors are 16:9 but ours kids monitors are only 4:3 can we use the different mods and play on the same game?
    If your running a dedicated server then whatever is on the server would get pushed anyway(xml wise). Otherwise I'm not sure. I believe you would all need the same version.

Simple to install, pleasing to the eyeballs, and BBB (bigger backpacks are better). Thank you.