Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple UI Plus

Quote Originally Posted by AaronG85 View Post
    I can confirm I am having the same issue, but I'm only playing a local game and using complete Vanilla this is my first mod I've tried to use. I followed all the installation instructions but didn't put the server files should I do this too?

Als if it makes a difference I'm using the Simple_UI_Plus-v0.8-60-16.9 version.

Scratch the above I found by adding the data files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\ArchSrc\x86\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed it seems to have corrected the error, but will test more.
    Are you using a 32 bit installation of 7 days to die cause this mod was built on and only meant for a 64 bit installation. Sorry I thought that info was in the OP guess I'll add it now

Quote Originally Posted by stedman420 View Post
    Are you using a 32 bit installation of 7 days to die cause this mod was built on and only meant for a 64 bit installation. Sorry I thought that info was in the OP guess I'll add it now
    I just clicked install in Steam one would assume it would of installed 64bit on a 64bit system, is that a setting I may have to change?

Untitled.jpg

Nope looks like Im running the 64bit

That's strange the only time the following folder should be used is in a 32 bit installation "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\ArchSrc\x86\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed" so not sure why putting anything there would help Lol

Is the mod working for you now?

Yeah 100%

can you use the 4:3 with the 16:9 mod?

Mine and the wife's computer monitors are 16:9 but ours kids monitors are only 4:3 can we use the different mods and play on the same game?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronG85 View Post
    can you use the 4:3 with the 16:9 mod?

Mine and the wife's computer monitors are 16:9 but ours kids monitors are only 4:3 can we use the different mods and play on the same game?
    If your running a dedicated server then whatever is on the server would get pushed anyway(xml wise). Otherwise I'm not sure. I believe you would all need the same version.

Simple to install, pleasing to the eyeballs, and BBB (bigger backpacks are better). Thank you.

I Downloaded your UI, its pretty cool, but i have a personal modded loot.xml , so what i have to change in code there ?? Thx alot if you can wrote or send me the codelines where to change.

Btw. its this Version Simple_UI_Plus-v0.8-60-4.3
    Last edited by Baobab; 01-26-2018 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Old ManForgotAlot

Quote Originally Posted by Bubo View Post
    Simple to install, pleasing to the eyeballs, and BBB (bigger backpacks are better). Thank you.
    Thanks much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Baobab View Post
    I Downloaded your UI, its pretty cool, but i have a personal modded loot.xml , so what i have to change in code there ?? Thx alot if you can wrote or send me the codelines where to change.

Btw. its this Version Simple_UI_Plus-v0.8-60-4.3
    Here's all the sections I changed in the loot.xml. There's three total changes

Code:
    <!-- empty, storage containers the player crafts-->
    <!-- S420 Start -->
    <!--lootcontainer id="10" count="0" size="8,9" sound_open="UseActions/open_chest" sound_close="UseActions/close_chest" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate"--> <!--Stock-->
    <lootcontainer id="10" count="0" size="10,11" sound_open="UseActions/open_chest" sound_close="UseActions/close_chest" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate">
    <!-- S420 End -->
    	<item name="cobweb" count="1,2"/>
    </lootcontainer>
    and

Code:
    <!-- player dropped backpacks, they only destroy on close when they are empty -->
    <!-- S420 Start -->
    <!--lootcontainer id="41" count="0" size="5,10" destroy_on_close="true" sound_open="UseActions/open_backpack" sound_close="UseActions/close_backpack" open_time="1" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate"--> <!--Stock-->
    <lootcontainer id="41" count="0" size="8,10" destroy_on_close="true" sound_open="UseActions/open_backpack" sound_close="UseActions/close_backpack" open_time="1" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate">
    <!-- S420 End -->
    	<item name="cobweb" count="1,2" prob="0.01"/>
    </lootcontainer>
    and

Code:
    <!-- minibike storage -->
    <!-- S420 Start -->
    <!--lootcontainer id="62" count="0" size="3,6" sound_open="UseActions/open_shopping_basket" open_time="0" sound_close="UseActions/close_shopping_basket" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate"--> <!--Stock-->
    <lootcontainer id="62" count="0" size="5,14" sound_open="UseActions/open_shopping_basket" open_time="0" sound_close="UseActions/close_shopping_basket" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate">
    <!-- S420 End -->
    </lootcontainer>
    Just replace the original code with the above and all should work well

Refugee

It works with WaroftheWalkers

It works with WaroftheWalkers?

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigocarbonero View Post
    It works with WaroftheWalkers?
    No sorry

Refugee
    so i extracted the files in to my game folder
    and ran the game without eac
    but it loaded normal ui and no bb mod installed
    any ideas

Quote Originally Posted by jason95821 View Post
    so i extracted the files in to my game folder
    and ran the game without eac
    but it loaded normal ui and no bb mod installed
    any ideas
    Sounds like installation didn't go quite right. Were you asked to overwrite any files in the process?
    Last edited by stedman420; 02-02-2018 at 06:16 PM.

Refugee

A must have mod!

I absolutely love this mod! The only change I made was the player made storage back to default as I found my eyes had to really wander to look for items with it twice the size. I like how the hud has the food, water, temp and elevation without taking too much away from the vanilla look. Keep up the good work!