Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HOTFIX INBOUND - Patch 10.1

Tracker
    I get that a lot, especially early on before I upgrade my build. Wood doors and hatches leak, both rain and snow, and it seems to even find its way in (through cracks I guess) in my tunnels sometimes, but only near the escape exits. Nothing short of concrete and vault hatches seemed to seal good enough to keep the weather completely out. At least that's how I look at it. After all, we are not exactly accomplished miners, or builders, we're just surviving!lol

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Loucous View Post
    Thats interesting about the snow, it does rain inside my base but only on the crafting table and forges though lol.
    That sounds like it might be related to the underground teleport bug. I was in my underground bunker during a blood moon and when i went through a door way it teleported me to the surface. When i got back down in my bunker there was grass and snow down there.

Ranger
    Great...i knew all the crybabies would suck the immersion out of this awesome game. A few more months of whiners and it'll be full Minecraft atmosphere

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitknuckler View Post
    Great...i knew all the crybabies would suck the immersion out of this awesome game. A few more months of whiners and it'll be full Minecraft atmosphere

agreed.

this last update made 7 days awesome again. the atmosphere was spot on. nice dark nights, eerie fog drifting in... loved it... i really hope they aint ♥♥♥♥ed this update up coz people cant turn up the brightness on their tv's or shut their curtains while playing or god forbid..... craft a torch or wear a miners helmet....

and leave the zombie dog spawns alone.....
    Last edited by fazz68; 07-14-2017 at 04:00 PM.

Scavenger
    This is good news. I like the darkness but I did have to turn up my gamma 1/3 of the way to make it better so I have room to play on making the game darker if need be. The fog was very frustrating and am glad it's getting fixed. I liked the Silent Hill franchise but muh gawd the super thick fog that lasted for days was aneurism inducing and made it a lot harder to play.

It would be awesome if this fog was like that around rivers and lake area's in the morning hours of the day as this is realistic to real life events during certain times of the year. I have been in a few places where the fog gets like that and it felt the same to me which was pretty neat but it never covered my whole state lol just around rivers and lakes or very hilly areas where there was little to no wind.

Refugee
    Thank you for everything you do fun pimps

Survivor
    Maybe I'm just blind but, when will the Hotfix be online?

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daweki View Post
    Maybe I'm just blind but, when will the Hotfix be online?
    Most likely later today. The latest would be tomorrow. Hotfixes are small and pass QA really fast

Quote Originally Posted by MutilatorJuice View Post
    Most likely later today. The latest would be tomorrow. Hotfixes are small and pass QA really fast
    I haven't received confirmation of submission yet, will let you know when I do. Even hotfixes unfortunately wont be released heading into a weekend juuuuuuuuust in case. I was just told to give ye a heads up so, chances are, all going according to plan it'll be early next week.

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Like Tuesday. Because both Sony and MS like Tuesday for update dates.

Survivor
    Fog and snow shouldn't be in a building completely boarded up, nor should it be all the way to bed rock. So, it's not "taking away the immersion" it was a bug that need to be fixed an I'm glad it's going to be fix. It strains your eyes.

Scavenger
    I agree with the option. Someone said the weapon sensitivity should be in the options. That would be nice to have that option. Please let us have that option for the people who want to keep the mist and darkness the way it is. I gamma my game if I need to so darkness it's that big of a deal.

Scavenger
    I agree, it shouldn't be in boarded up buildings and caves. I wouldn't want it to go completely out. But the mist gives it a little extra challenge when looting and working outside.

- - - Updated - - -

Adjust the gamma in the options is what I do.

Scavenger
    Cool, the mist/fog is so amazing while you are looting. That added challenge is awesome.

Confirmed as submitted and approved. Will release Monday.