Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Smarter inventory

Hal, here is the issue i experience with the "items go to hotbar first" feature.

https://youtu.be/ktXsb0KYf6Y

Quote Originally Posted by layarion View Post
    Hal, here is the issue i experience with the "items go to hotbar first" feature.

https://youtu.be/ktXsb0KYf6Y
    Yeah I noticed that behaviour but I prefer it the way it is. I don't want clutter like that appearing on the toolbar and preventing me from punching stuff by constantly taking the slot up. Slot zero happens cause there's no real way to "reserve" that slot in the code.

Update Time!

Added: A16.3 support

Could you add the option to remove the hotbar first feature? it's getting in the way of some things and i might need to disable the mod until then.

Yeah I can put an option in the next release

Reconstructionist
    Hey Hal,

I'm sure you're busy but wanted to let you know that the latest version (16.3) won't compile in SDX 0.7.1 for 7dtd 16.4. I'm sure this is not unexpected but I wanted to flag it for you. BTW, I'm having a lot of fun with the Halicopter mod. It's really cool.

PS- you may want to trim the recipe for the Halicopter pad because all of the ingredients don't show up in the crafting menu (the last ingredient plastics doesn't show up).

Here are the errors from SDX:

c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(28,23): error CS1061: 'XUiC_ItemStack' does not contain a definition for 'OHT' and no extension method 'OHT' accepting a first argument of type 'XUiC_ItemStack' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(40,23): error CS1061: 'XUiC_ItemStack' does not contain a definition for 'OHT' and no extension method 'OHT' accepting a first argument of type 'XUiC_ItemStack' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(62,22): error CS1061: 'Inventory' does not contain a definition for 'NH' and no extension method 'NH' accepting a first argument of type 'Inventory' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(71,18): error CS1061: 'Inventory' does not contain a definition for 'NH' and no extension method 'NH' accepting a first argument of type 'Inventory' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(80,21): error CS1061: 'Bag' does not contain a definition for 'HH' and no extension method 'HH' accepting a first argument of type 'Bag' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(83,21): error CS1061: 'Bag' does not contain a definition for 'MH' and no extension method 'MH' accepting a first argument of type 'Bag' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(88,17): error CS1061: 'Bag' does not contain a definition for 'HH' and no extension method 'HH' accepting a first argument of type 'Bag' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(88,33): error CS1061: 'Bag' does not contain a definition for 'HH' and no extension method 'HH' accepting a first argument of type 'Bag' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(89,45): error CS1061: 'Bag' does not contain a definition for 'HH' and no extension method 'HH' accepting a first argument of type 'Bag' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(90,23): error CS1061: 'Bag' does not contain a definition for 'MH' and no extension method 'MH' accepting a first argument of type 'Bag' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(172,21): error CS1061: 'Inventory' does not contain a definition for 'NH' and no extension method 'NH' accepting a first argument of type 'Inventory' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(183,21): error CS1061: 'Inventory' does not contain a definition for 'NH' and no extension method 'NH' accepting a first argument of type 'Inventory' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    c:\7DTD\SDX_0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalSmart Inventory\Scripts\InventoryExtended.cs(194,21): error CS1061: 'Inventory' does not contain a definition for 'NH' and no extension method 'NH' accepting a first argument of type 'Inventory' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    ERROR: Failed to compile Mods.dll
    ERROR: Task Compile mod scripts failed

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmic Kerman View Post
    Hey Hal,

I'm sure you're busy but wanted to let you know that the latest version (16.3) won't compile in SDX 0.7.1 for 7dtd 16.4. I'm sure this is not unexpected but I wanted to flag it for you. BTW, I'm having a lot of fun with the Halicopter mod. It's really cool.

PS- you may want to trim the recipe for the Halicopter pad because all of the ingredients don't show up in the crafting menu (the last ingredient plastics doesn't show up).

Here are the errors from SDX:
    Hello Kosmic Kerman,

I've got some time off next week so I'll probably get an update for this out for 16.4.

I think the latest version of SDX is 0.7.2, won't help with this mod in 16.3 but it does have a lot of other bug fixes.

OP updated with a link for a 16.4 compatible version

Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
    Yeah I can put an option in the next release
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post733544

Does it have this?

Quote Originally Posted by layarion View Post
    Hello Layarion,

No, the update was just compatibility with the latest release. I'll add it in when I've got some time to dig around the code again.

Cheers,

Hal

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
    OP updated with a link for a 16.4 compatible version
    Thanks a lot. I greatly appreciate it.

Ranger
    Im running a server, I place the folder into the mods folder, But all items repaired go to inventory, Have I done something wrong ? Thanks

Hello Tallon,

This is a client-side mod and requires SDX to compile and use.

Cheers,

Hal

Ranger
    Oh LOL, Erm can you explain how I do this or do you have an upload that easy to install ?

I get this when trying to add the mod to the WOTW....... I get what it means buit anyway I can get round it ?

ERROR: This Assembly-CSharp.dll file has already been patched by SDX so can not be used as a backup. Reset your game files and try again.
    Last edited by Tallon; 03-24-2018 at 03:24 PM.

You'd need to talk to the mod author and see if they release the SDX source mod rather than the ACS DLL. You can't use a patched DLL and mod it.