Thread: Ace of Spades67 7 Days Series

Refugee

Ace of Spades67 7 Days Series

Second post about my channel, I wanted to get a better title so I can update this post when I upload 7 Days content. I am trying to create interesting builds and challenges for me and my friend to go through each week.

The first video was title Death Maze. The idea is each of us builds a maze within a set amount of blocks and go through each others maze timed to see which of us wins. It was a blast to record, play, and overall I think it turned out pretty good.

The second video is a concept called Hot Foot. The concept in this video is another time trial to see which of us can stay on a platform of glass which is covered with curtains while the other is shooting out the glass with a crossbow equipped with explosive bolts. This idea took some tweaking but it turned out pretty good, I want to revisit this idea later using different weapons to try to incorporate a little more strategy.

I intend to create 1 of these videos a week and upload them to youtube and then I will link it in this forum post. Thanks for checking my content out I really appreciate it and I hope you were entertained. Please leave any comment for improvement here, I do take all constructive criticism to heart so I can improve my videos.

Refugee
    I have a new video for you fellow survivors! This one is all about those parkour skills, laugh as Design, Evil, and myself run through a parkour course of my own design. Thanks guys and gals.