Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: [05-06/09] Message from the Team - Summer Update #2 Going Live Midnight PST / 7am UTC

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by Quita88 View Post
    Ok. I said it would be awesome to use the suits to go in the radiation some to discover other places other than selling it to the trader. That's all.
    don't sell em scrap em for military fiber , and use it to fix up awesome military gear

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Quita88 View Post
    Ok. I'm not upset. I only asked the question. Lol You're right PC has nothing to do with this conversation. I was only making a suggestion. I said it would be awesome to use the suits to go in the radiation some to discover other places other than selling it to the trader. That's all.
    I understand what you were suggesting. But you're basically asking that they extend the out of bounds? Like someone previously posted, other games make an invisible wall, turn you around or kill you. I'm not trying to be a d*ck, just saying. Ever since people saw starvation mod offer stuff in there, everyone is like, "i wanna go in the radiation zone!" But let's say they DO extend the out of bounds.... then what? Then people want to get past that barrier. Then past THAT one. Lol it never ends!

This post got wildly off topic and is now out of date. Closing due to new announcement, if you want to discuss things further please feel free to discuss them in general discussion.