Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [09/06] Summer Update #2 Trailer!

Refugee
    Awesome trailer!! Loving the new update,

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    I should've put in a *creative mode may have been used* at the end lol
    LOL yeah I was going to say, peeps seemed to have a wide array of weapons for the first week. So much ammo too!

This video had to be done in creative mode. Cool stuff though, loving this new update!!

Refugee

I won't even go in the wastland now scince the update

there is mines everywhere the new poi's have spikes and mines the dogs got faster and they still haven't fixed there retarded running mechanics but it has improved the new poi's are fun to explore even despite the dangers PS (don't run into the food marts armory without looking there's mines) The traders are good the workbench is amazing and overall I love the game I hope they add new content even with the bugs. I would really love to see the electricity and painting system that they have on PC. I know one thing at a time but could you guys work a little faster. Oh I am really looking foreword to the bandits even though they are not done from what i have seen on you tube they are coming along great.

Quote Originally Posted by deathbringer View Post
    there is mines everywhere the new poi's have spikes and mines the dogs got faster and they still haven't fixed there retarded running mechanics but it has improved the new poi's are fun to explore even despite the dangers PS (don't run into the food marts armory without looking there's mines) The traders are good the workbench is amazing and overall I love the game I hope they add new content even with the bugs. I would really love to see the electricity and painting system that they have on PC. I know one thing at a time but could you guys work a little faster. Oh I am really looking foreword to the bandits even though they are not done from what i have seen on you tube they are coming along great.
    I've run through the wastelands on different maps and I have yet to run across any mines as of yet. So I've either been really lucky or others have been really unlucky. I know they are there though, I've heard them go off when I was near the wasteland biomes. I would have to agree with you about the dogs running mechanic, their erratic behavior while coming after you could use some work. I also noticed that dogs are able to smell/sense your character from a greater distance than regular zombies can.

As for them working faster, they are likely going as fast as they possibly can given the circumstances. You have to consider a few factors though. One is the fact that the console isn't likely to handle everything that the PC does, so they have to work with Iron Galaxy choose what features get included and which don't. Speaking of Iron Galaxy, that's the second thing you have to take into consideration is that IG is a sort of middle man. Especially sense they do seem to have final say on what actually makes it into the ports for the console versions. Then there are the testing periods that have to be done, and final approval by the companies that own the respective consoles getting the port.

And until the bandits are working properly on PC I don't see those happening anytime soon. Personally I'd rather see an increase in the zombie varieties before the bandits come into the picture.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by warmunger View Post
    be care full though the polished steel trailers have very week block around the the bottom (300 hp) and if the Z's remove that 1st layer h whole trailer comes crashing down so remember to replace them with reinforced materials

Good to know. I raided the trailer park for the 1st time today & thought that would be a good starter base during the 1st horde.
    Is anyone playing navezgane? Yesterday I found the shop or whatever it is overlooking the HUGE canyons they put in.
    Absolutely amazing. I actually felt a little dizzy walking on the overhang porch while looking down in the canyon.
    By far my favorite new POI

Quote Originally Posted by MJS101104 View Post
    I've run through the wastelands on different maps and I have yet to run across any mines as of yet. So I've either been really lucky or others have been really unlucky.
    Same. I've clocked a few hours in the new update, many of which were spent navigating the wasteland and haven't hit a single mine. Perhaps it has something to do with the seed?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Tulip View Post
    Same. I've clocked a few hours in the new update, many of which were spent navigating the wasteland and haven't hit a single mine. Perhaps it has something to do with the seed?
    Same here. Frequently passing through the wastland to one of the towns on our seed. Still to both see and hear mines..

I've heard mines go off myself, but I've never come across any so far. The closest I have come to mines and almost getting blown up was when I went into what looked like an armory or gun store in the abandoned shanty town or settlers market or whatever that thing is supposed to be?

Alright, so last night we (I.e. my fiancee) found our first wasteland mine. I quietly backed away....

Hunter
    I can 100% confirm random mines now exist in the wasteland. My friend 'found' one the bad way Xo

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by dustipher View Post
    I can 100% confirm random mines now exist in the wasteland. My friend 'found' one the bad way Xo
    i have found plenty i just wish we could disarm them or break em down with a wrench , and haven't been able to blow up the hubcap mines with my bow , only the tin can mines , are the hubs cap simply decoys or simple just hub caps ?

Refugee

Lost built items.

Quote Originally Posted by warmunger View Post
    I waiting for them to fix the glitch that when you build stuff in your base you lose it all. That has caused me to take a break from the game. I am on xbox console does anyone have any ideas?

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Law21 View Post
    I waiting for them to fix the glitch that when you build stuff in your base you lose it all. That has caused me to take a break from the game. I am on xbox console does anyone have any ideas?
    get a ps4 so you can back up your saves