• █████████████████████████████████

0 0%
  • A17-E releases when the HP Bar Runs Out

0 0%
  • ████████████████████████████████████

0 0%
  • When the xp bar fills, the HP bar will take a hit

0 0%
  • News for console versions is only announced by Clare in the console news forum.

0 0%
  • FIRST POST UPDATED: May 21

0 0%
  • SECOND POST UPDATED: May 21

0 0%
Page 136 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 36861261341351361371381461862366361136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 18761

Thread: Developer Diary: Alpha 17

Colony Founder
    Huh. You could also take Roland's Granite idea and make tunnels and caverns lined with granite that acts as bedrock from an SI perspective.

Waaaait....

Can we do that?

The cave system for A16 that was delayed. Make all walls and ceiling this new Granite material that function's as bedrock?

AND

Make digging zombies have an effect when they dig, that all boundaries where they dug turn into granite? Uh... Radiation effect from the zombies?

SI... Solved.

And they got served yucca on the rocks.

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by bayaholic View Post
    Seems like to make a threat of zeds underground is going to cause issues for folks above ground, like swiss cheese and SI. IMO, it would have to be environmental threats for underground challenges, or just leave it be the safe haven.
    I don't think so. If your base is above ground, and you're above ground on a BM, that horde would have zero reason to dig because it is trying to get to you.

If it's a server with folks underground and above ground, then survival becomes more intense in later game stages as SI becomes critical.

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Awsome, more blocks! My gut tells me maybe those resource blocks will have some type of function. Maybe when harvested you get that particular resource and it continues to downgrade to the lower tier....

This is based on Joel's comment in his video about different colored barrels which would be sources of water, gas, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Awsome, more blocks! My gut tells me maybe those resource blocks will have some type of function. Maybe when harvested you get that particular resource and it continues to downgrade to the lower tier....

This is based on Joel's comment in his video about different colored barrels which would be sources of water, gas, etc...
    That would be awesome; "I need cement, let's go to the construction site..."

Quote Originally Posted by Madmole
    Would you like your bat with or without brains good sir? New tubs for 7 days, the art is getting sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Madmole
    New modular pallet blocks for warehouses and construction sites.

Quote Originally Posted by H3nriQ View Post
    FINALLY some new blocks and art. I know all you guys are having super serious discussions about underground bases, but its the little things like this that make the world to me. I have been adding all sorts of sinks and furniture with SDX to populate the world with some variety and there are a few decorations that I think are needed to make the world seem alive. Bathtubs and grills are on that list so yes I am excited by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post

Lol how'd you get the pictures to be so big? I fail.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
    FINALLY some new blocks and art. I know all you guys are having super serious discussions about underground bases, but its the little things like this that make the world to me. I have been adding all sorts of sinks and furniture with SDX to populate the world with some variety and there are a few decorations that I think are needed to make the world seem alive. Bathtubs and grills are on that list so yes I am excited by this.
    The more important question will be what would someone want to do with a bathtub full of brains....

Very nice, could use this right now ^^

No clean version ?
    If not i would prefer the cleaner version a bit more cleaner, as example for a (clean) sealed bunker POI
    But still nice ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Lol how'd you get the pictures to be so big? I fail.
    Use the [IMG] tags with the image address. Quote my post and look at the difference in how I posted it and how you posted it.

Didn't meant to steal yours and riQ's thunder. I like to also include any comments Joel made on his twitter and then link my entry (or Joel's when he thinks to post it here...) to the first page news announcements.

Use the [IMG] tags with the image address. Quote my post and look at the difference in how I posted it and how you posted it.

Didn't meant to steal yours and riQ's thunder. I like to also include any comments Joel made on his twitter and then link my entry (or Joel's when he thinks to post it here...) to the first page news announcements.
    It's all good, you did better anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post

My gut is heaving a little bit of throw up into my mouth as I wonder what you could possibly hope to harvest from one of those tubs. Don't break the tub, man!!! Brains and juice all over the floor.....

My gut is heaving a little bit of throw up into my mouth as I wonder what you could possibly hope to harvest from one of those tubs. Don't break the tub, man!!! Brains and juice all over the floor.....
    needs to put a sleeper block in the bath tube >.>