View Poll Results: Alpha 17 HP

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • █████████████████████████████████

    0 0%
  • A17-E releases when the HP Bar Runs Out

    0 0%
  • ████████████████████████████████████

    0 0%
  • When the xp bar fills, the HP bar will take a hit

    0 0%
  • News for console versions is only announced by Clare in the console news forum.

    0 0%
  • FIRST POST UPDATED: May 21

    0 0%
  • SECOND POST UPDATED: May 21

    0 0%
Page 136 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 36861261341351361371381461862366361136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 18761

Thread: Developer Diary: Alpha 17

  1. #2026
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere Around LA - Nuke Bait
    Posts
    1,062
    Rep Power
    1
    Huh. You could also take Roland's Granite idea and make tunnels and caverns lined with granite that acts as bedrock from an SI perspective.

    Waaaait....


    Can we do that?

    The cave system for A16 that was delayed. Make all walls and ceiling this new Granite material that function's as bedrock?


    AND


    Make digging zombies have an effect when they dig, that all boundaries where they dug turn into granite? Uh... Radiation effect from the zombies?

    SI... Solved.

  2. #2027
    Tracker bayaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    0
    And they got served yucca on the rocks.

  3. #2028
    Zombie Hunter
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Somewhere in Random Gen
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bayaholic View Post
    Seems like to make a threat of zeds underground is going to cause issues for folks above ground, like swiss cheese and SI. IMO, it would have to be environmental threats for underground challenges, or just leave it be the safe haven.
    I don't think so. If your base is above ground, and you're above ground on a BM, that horde would have zero reason to dig because it is trying to get to you.

    If it's a server with folks underground and above ground, then survival becomes more intense in later game stages as SI becomes critical.

  4. #2029
    Nomad Odetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Wonka Factory
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    1

  5. #2030
    Colony Founder Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,504
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Awsome, more blocks! My gut tells me maybe those resource blocks will have some type of function. Maybe when harvested you get that particular resource and it continues to downgrade to the lower tier....

    This is based on Joel's comment in his video about different colored barrels which would be sources of water, gas, etc...

  6. #2031
    Nomad Odetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Wonka Factory
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Awsome, more blocks! My gut tells me maybe those resource blocks will have some type of function. Maybe when harvested you get that particular resource and it continues to downgrade to the lower tier....

    This is based on Joel's comment in his video about different colored barrels which would be sources of water, gas, etc...
    That would be awesome; "I need cement, let's go to the construction site..."

  7. #2032
    Super Moderator Roland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Spending some Time at Portia
    Posts
    10,875
    Rep Power
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Madmole
    Would you like your bat with or without brains good sir? New tubs for 7 days, the art is getting sick!



    Quote Originally Posted by Madmole
    New modular pallet blocks for warehouses and construction sites.

  8. #2033
    Colony Founder JaxTeller718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ravenhearst
    Posts
    3,446
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by H3nriQ View Post
    FINALLY some new blocks and art. I know all you guys are having super serious discussions about underground bases, but its the little things like this that make the world to me. I have been adding all sorts of sinks and furniture with SDX to populate the world with some variety and there are a few decorations that I think are needed to make the world seem alive. Bathtubs and grills are on that list so yes I am excited by this.

  9. #2034
    Nomad Odetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Wonka Factory
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post





    Lol how'd you get the pictures to be so big? I fail.

  10. #2035
    Colony Founder Laz Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,504
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
    FINALLY some new blocks and art. I know all you guys are having super serious discussions about underground bases, but its the little things like this that make the world to me. I have been adding all sorts of sinks and furniture with SDX to populate the world with some variety and there are a few decorations that I think are needed to make the world seem alive. Bathtubs and grills are on that list so yes I am excited by this.
    The more important question will be what would someone want to do with a bathtub full of brains....

  11. #2036
    Colony Founder Royal Deluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,444
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Very nice, could use this right now ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    No clean version ?
    If not i would prefer the cleaner version a bit more cleaner, as example for a (clean) sealed bunker POI
    But still nice ^^

  12. #2037
    Super Moderator Roland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Spending some Time at Portia
    Posts
    10,875
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Lol how'd you get the pictures to be so big? I fail.
    Use the [IMG] tags with the image address. Quote my post and look at the difference in how I posted it and how you posted it.

    Didn't meant to steal yours and riQ's thunder. I like to also include any comments Joel made on his twitter and then link my entry (or Joel's when he thinks to post it here...) to the first page news announcements.

  13. #2038
    Nomad Odetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Wonka Factory
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Use the [IMG] tags with the image address. Quote my post and look at the difference in how I posted it and how you posted it.

    Didn't meant to steal yours and riQ's thunder. I like to also include any comments Joel made on his twitter and then link my entry (or Joel's when he thinks to post it here...) to the first page news announcements.
    It's all good, you did better anyway

  14. #2039
    Super Moderator Roland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Spending some Time at Portia
    Posts
    10,875
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Awsome, more blocks! My gut tells me maybe those resource blocks will have some type of function. Maybe when harvested you get that particular resource and it continues to downgrade to the lower tier....

    This is based on Joel's comment in his video about different colored barrels which would be sources of water, gas, etc...
    My gut is heaving a little bit of throw up into my mouth as I wonder what you could possibly hope to harvest from one of those tubs. Don't break the tub, man!!! Brains and juice all over the floor.....

  15. #2040
    Leader Tin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In between
    Posts
    5,060
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    My gut is heaving a little bit of throw up into my mouth as I wonder what you could possibly hope to harvest from one of those tubs. Don't break the tub, man!!! Brains and juice all over the floor.....
    needs to put a sleeper block in the bath tube >.>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •