• █████████████████████████████████

0 0%
  • A17-E releases when the HP Bar Runs Out

0 0%
  • ████████████████████████████████████

0 0%
  • When the xp bar fills, the HP bar will take a hit

0 0%
  • News for console versions is only announced by Clare in the console news forum.

0 0%
  • FIRST POST UPDATED: May 21

0 0%
  • SECOND POST UPDATED: May 21

0 0%
Page 402 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502902 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 18761

Thread: Developer Diary: Alpha 17

Quote Originally Posted by Kobalt Blue View Post
    I have had the same thing. I have a hard time believing that about you. Unless you are disabling building/crafting. 7-12 wood frames and you can pretty much avoid/kill anything except cops. (and even collect loot). and no 'polejumping', 'polebuilding', 'polehumping', (whatever).
    I had 30 Frames and placed them, doable against 2 Zombies and 5 Dogs. But guess what happens the moment when the wandering horde joined. (The dogs and 2 Zombies allready Destroyed 4 of my 10 blocks on ground level at that moment) Its not so that a Woodframe would last long on insane.

New video on the way tonight! Zombie Vehicle ragdolls, new stag and doe, huge news drop about new attribute system and more! Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Deluxe View Post
    I had 30 Frames and placed them, doable against 2 Zombies and 5 Dogs. But guess what happens the moment when the wandering horde joined. (The dogs and 2 Zombies allready Destroyed 4 of my 10 blocks on ground level at that moment) Its not so that a Woodframe would last long on insane.
    you my friend, do have to start reading the warning signs and heeding their meaning ... they are placed everywhere and its for a reason... they specifically say "DO NOT PET THE ZOMBIES AND WILD ANIMALS" also, watch out for the big furry rocks... they hurt and its the first time i ever seen them move and roar at you too.

thank you mr mole sir, you're a good man....not many of us left

Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    thank you mr mole sir, you're a good man....not many of us left
    Well hopefully we can inspire some of the next generation to be the new good men of the future!

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    New video on the way tonight! Zombie Vehicle ragdolls, new stag and doe, huge news drop about new attribute system and more! Stay tuned!
    Sweet! More things..More more MOAR!!!!!

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    The vids come when they come. Its a phenomenon that occurs independently of whinging, complaining, or nagging.
    Well apparently sir, they do!

Have to say I really enjoy your updates now Joel; a bit more sporadic, but the content is excellent and I feel you've found the "right" groove for putting them together.
    Kudos dude - and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    ...now, I know a doe is a deer... a female deer... and you have sun rays in the game, like drops of golden sun... then there's me, I play it, and I like to run far, even though it's a long long way to run... but I'm wondering if we will get new skills like being able to sew, you know, a needle pulling thread? Then something else to follow sew... la, I dunno... we have red tea, but no jam OR bread, and I find that weird. Probably not as weird as this post, but I'm supposed to be eating spaghetti right now and I'm being noodle blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    ...now, I know a doe is a deer... a female deer... and you have sun rays in the game, like drops of golden sun... then there's me, I play it, and I like to run far, even though it's a long long way to run... but I'm wondering if we will get new skills like being able to sew, you know, a needle pulling thread? Then something else to follow sew... la, I dunno... we have red tea, but no jam OR bread, and I find that weird. Probably not as weird as this post, but I'm supposed to be eating spaghetti right now and I'm being noodle blocked.
    Lol, how is Houston now? I was trapped in China, TX when Harvey hit. No news or nothing on how you guys are doing now.

*slow clap*

well done there Guppy, well done. Didn't even need a spoonful of sugar to get it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Lol, how is Houston now? I was trapped in China, TX when Harvey hit. No news or nothing on how you guys are doing now.
    It's all good; at this point I'm surprised when I drive by and see an area where the neighborhood still looks like crap... most of my insured's are finishing up (finishes and painting), so should all be back in their homes by Christmas.

...what astounds me is that I was in Denham Springs Louisiana on Thanksgiving, and those guys are still struggling to find sheetrockers and whatnot, and their flooding was over a year ago!

Guppy don't let your wife or kid intimidate you with their noodles and block you from enjoying your own. .. ... .... Be loud n proud for you are king of your castle and should enjoy eating the noodles ....

It's all good; at this point I'm surprised when I drive by and see an area where the neighborhood still looks like crap... most of my insured's are finishing up (finishes and painting), so should all be back in their homes by Christmas.

...what astounds me is that I was in Denham Springs Louisiana on Thanksgiving, and those guys are still struggling to find sheetrockers and whatnot, and their flooding was over a year ago!
    Texas Strong my friend.

New video!

Moderator Note: I will be cleaning up anything not on topic to this latest video at least for the next several pages. Ask questions and give feedback on the video and keep other topics to other parts of the forum. If Madmole returns to answer questions and make additinal comments I don't want him to have to sift through a lot of off-topic posts. Thank you.

--Roland
    Last edited by Roland; 12-02-2017 at 08:38 AM.