View Poll Results: Alpha 17

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • A17 will be released when the bugs are fixed

    0 0%
  • 0 0%
  • Feature Freeze -> Hitler Video ->

    0 0%
  • Madmole gameplay -> Spider Meme ->

    0 0%
  • A17-E Release Candidate ->

    0 0%
  • Stream Event -> A17-E Released

    0 0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------

    0 0%
  • FIRST POST UPDATED: Sept 15

    0 0%
  • SECOND POST UPDATED: Sept 15

    0 0%
  • News for console versions is only announced by Clare in the console news forum.

    0 0%
Page 841 of 2249 FirstFirst ... 34174179183183984084184284385189194113411841 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 33734

Thread: Developer Diary: Alpha 17

  1. #12601
    Colony Founder JaxTeller718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ravenhearst
    Posts
    3,637
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeen View Post
    I'm fairly certain the devs get it, a lot of people hate the hit point bar, man people are just beating the hell out of a dead horse. I hate the fact that there aren't separate volume controls for the various different types of sounds but I don't get on here and complain about it every single day for weeks on end.
    #ridiculous
    I think people are just worried they will continue to be kind of dismissive about the hate for it and it will end up in anyway. The negativity on it is pretty overwhelming, but sometimes people can interpret that negativity as a challenge and say "Screw them, keep it in". Its happened before with other additions and changes like food and water removal, so I'm just taking a shot in the dark here and assuming people just want to make sure their opinion doesn't get looked over.

    The sound controls you pointed out is a perfect example of a much requested feature that is to this day ignored, even though the majority here seem to favor it.

  2. #12602
    Zombie Hunter A Nice Cup of Tea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeen View Post
    I'm fairly certain the devs get it, a lot of people hate the hit point bar, man people are just beating the hell out of a dead horse. I hate the fact that there aren't separate volume controls for the various different types of sounds but I don't get on here and complain about it every single day for weeks on end.
    #ridiculous
    But, the devs also need to get (and I've no doubt that they do get) that while many people hate it, many other people like it. It's just that the people who like it aren't loudly complaining about it, for obvious reasons.

    So making it optional is much better than simply taking it out.

  3. #12603
    Scavenger Professor-Pip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    They know and they'll want the animation to show the club connecting. This was just a test of the view itself.
    Thanks. I am relieved!

  4. #12604
    Colony Founder beerfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,005
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
    I think people are just worried they will continue to be kind of dismissive about the hate for it and it will end up in anyway. The negativity on it is pretty overwhelming, but sometimes people can interpret that negativity as a challenge and say "Screw them, keep it in". Its happened before with other additions and changes like food and water removal, so I'm just taking a shot in the dark here and assuming people just want to make sure their opinion doesn't get looked over.

    The sound controls you pointed out is a perfect example of a much requested feature that is to this day ignored, even though the majority here seem to favor it.
    Sounds just right. This bar could be really usefull in a mass combat, in closed area where you should better choose who to finish faster to avoid damage and get the hell rid off the situation like a dude.
    As you said , lets first try it, we haven't tested it yet and it become a small riot

  5. #12605
    Tracker Syrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    0
    loot boxes and microtransactions ---- ouch Gazzzzzz -- lol. Made me think that when an air drop occurs and you reach it and try to open it and a textual prompt says "you can open this for $1, would you like to continue?" roflmao

  6. #12606
    Scavenger
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharin View Post
    Just the elbow cam is confirmed. And possibly a toilet cam.
    No no no, that's too much! Where is privacy!

  7. #12607
    Colony Founder Maharin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    3,723
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    The DLC with the loot boxes and micro-transactions?
    Loot boxers?

  8. #12608
    Colony Founder beerfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,005
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharin View Post
    Loot boxers?
    micro ? lol

  9. #12609
    Colony Founder Maharin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    3,723
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfly View Post
    micro ? lol
    Micro-transplantations

  10. #12610
    Colony Founder Dagzambie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    By the Beard! That's a big wolf!
    Posts
    1,680
    Rep Power
    1

    /Dirty

  11. #12611
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by A Nice Cup of Tea View Post
    But, the devs also need to get (and I've no doubt that they do get) that while many people hate it, many other people like it. It's just that the people who like it aren't loudly complaining about it, for obvious reasons.

    So making it optional is much better than simply taking it out.
    so many other games have an option to toggle Health bars. why punish the ones (myself included) who want hp bars.

    although, there seems to be people here who feel that they don't have opinions, they have facts

  12. #12612
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,816
    Rep Power
    1
    Spoiler: 
    1. The "red" dot sight sucks big time. Last time I saw something that bad was some freeware game in 1999.
    For one it is not red.
    More importantly dot itself jumps around when shot while the sight itself and gun stays completely level.

    Dear pimps, you are spending tens of thousands on mocap on zombie animation could you please buy one $200 airsoft gun toy for you office.
    So your animator and devs could once in their life see what real (well fake) physical gun looks like.


    2. The HP bar sucks even more. Damn it is stupid and childish.

    3. Still no hordes in the game. I for one want to see 1000+ zombie hordes in this game.


    Mod Note: This opinion is rudely stated but is a valid opinion. Please do not respond in kind but do feel free to disagree with it in a respectful manner. A developer has responded regarding the rudeness and that is sufficient. Move along.
    Last edited by Roland; 03-12-2018 at 09:03 PM.

  13. #12613
    Fun Pimps Staff Kinyajuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Undisclosed bunker somewhere on planet earth
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike06 View Post
    Spoiler: 
    1. The "red" dot sight sucks big time. Last time I saw something that bad was some freeware game in 1999.
    For one it is not red.
    More importantly dot itself jumps around when shot while the sight itself and gun stays completely level.

    Dear pimps, you are spending tens of thousands on mocap on zombie animation could you please buy one $200 airsoft gun toy for you office.
    So your animator and devs could once in their life see what real (well fake) physical gun looks like.


    2. The HP bar sucks even more. Damn it is stupid and childish.

    3. Still no hordes in the game. I for one want to see 1000+ zombie hordes in this game.
    Please try to be less of a jerk. Thanks!

    This isn't a milSim, may want to get used to it as I'm not going to ruin fun gameplay with "realism". I play FPS games primarily in my down time. I know what's current and what isn't. Also, you had better cool it with the thinly veiled insults. I'm not okay with that kind of childish, bratty, behavior.

    Act like an adult and you'll be treated like one.
    Last edited by Roland; 03-12-2018 at 09:04 PM.

  14. #12614
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,859
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    "No Problemo" is the magic phrase. Without that you'll get nowhere.
    So if you put it that way. It should be "No Problemo" for TFP's to release Alpha 18 by the end of March?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagzambie View Post

    /Dirty
    You dirty man you!

  15. #12615
    Colony Founder Dagzambie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    By the Beard! That's a big wolf!
    Posts
    1,680
    Rep Power
    1
    [Removed to not perpetuate the stupidity.]
    Last edited by Dagzambie; 03-12-2018 at 09:26 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •