• Stream Event -> A17-E Released

0 0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------

0 0%
  • FIRST POST UPDATED: Sept 15

0 0%
  • SECOND POST UPDATED: Sept 15

0 0%
  • News for console versions is only announced by Clare in the console news forum.

0 0%
Page 841 of 2249 FirstFirst ... 34174179183183984084184284385189194113411841 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 33734

Thread: Developer Diary: Alpha 17

Quote Originally Posted by Xeen View Post
    I'm fairly certain the devs get it, a lot of people hate the hit point bar, man people are just beating the hell out of a dead horse. I hate the fact that there aren't separate volume controls for the various different types of sounds but I don't get on here and complain about it every single day for weeks on end.
    #ridiculous
    I think people are just worried they will continue to be kind of dismissive about the hate for it and it will end up in anyway. The negativity on it is pretty overwhelming, but sometimes people can interpret that negativity as a challenge and say "Screw them, keep it in". Its happened before with other additions and changes like food and water removal, so I'm just taking a shot in the dark here and assuming people just want to make sure their opinion doesn't get looked over.

The sound controls you pointed out is a perfect example of a much requested feature that is to this day ignored, even though the majority here seem to favor it.

Zombie Hunter A Nice Cup of Tea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeen View Post
    I'm fairly certain the devs get it, a lot of people hate the hit point bar, man people are just beating the hell out of a dead horse. I hate the fact that there aren't separate volume controls for the various different types of sounds but I don't get on here and complain about it every single day for weeks on end.
    #ridiculous
    But, the devs also need to get (and I've no doubt that they do get) that while many people hate it, many other people like it. It's just that the people who like it aren't loudly complaining about it, for obvious reasons.

So making it optional is much better than simply taking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    They know and they'll want the animation to show the club connecting. This was just a test of the view itself.
    Thanks. I am relieved!

Quote Originally Posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
    I think people are just worried they will continue to be kind of dismissive about the hate for it and it will end up in anyway. The negativity on it is pretty overwhelming, but sometimes people can interpret that negativity as a challenge and say "Screw them, keep it in". Its happened before with other additions and changes like food and water removal, so I'm just taking a shot in the dark here and assuming people just want to make sure their opinion doesn't get looked over.

The sound controls you pointed out is a perfect example of a much requested feature that is to this day ignored, even though the majority here seem to favor it.
    Sounds just right. This bar could be really usefull in a mass combat, in closed area where you should better choose who to finish faster to avoid damage and get the hell rid off the situation like a dude.
    As you said , lets first try it, we haven't tested it yet and it become a small riot

loot boxes and microtransactions ---- ouch Gazzzzzz -- lol. Made me think that when an air drop occurs and you reach it and try to open it and a textual prompt says "you can open this for $1, would you like to continue?" roflmao

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharin View Post
    Just the elbow cam is confirmed. And possibly a toilet cam.
    No no no, that's too much! Where is privacy!

Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    The DLC with the loot boxes and micro-transactions?
    Loot boxers?

Quote Originally Posted by Maharin View Post
    Loot boxers?
    micro ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by beerfly View Post
    micro ? lol
    Micro-transplantations

/Dirty

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by A Nice Cup of Tea View Post
    But, the devs also need to get (and I've no doubt that they do get) that while many people hate it, many other people like it. It's just that the people who like it aren't loudly complaining about it, for obvious reasons.

So making it optional is much better than simply taking it out.
    so many other games have an option to toggle Health bars. why punish the ones (myself included) who want hp bars.

although, there seems to be people here who feel that they don't have opinions, they have facts

Colony Founder
    Spoiler: 
    1. The "red" dot sight sucks big time. Last time I saw something that bad was some freeware game in 1999.
    For one it is not red.
    More importantly dot itself jumps around when shot while the sight itself and gun stays completely level.

Dear pimps, you are spending tens of thousands on mocap on zombie animation could you please buy one $200 airsoft gun toy for you office.
    So your animator and devs could once in their life see what real (well fake) physical gun looks like.

2. The HP bar sucks even more. Damn it is stupid and childish.

3. Still no hordes in the game. I for one want to see 1000+ zombie hordes in this game.

Mod Note: This opinion is rudely stated but is a valid opinion. Please do not respond in kind but do feel free to disagree with it in a respectful manner. A developer has responded regarding the rudeness and that is sufficient. Move along.
    Last edited by Roland; 03-12-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Undisclosed bunker somewhere on planet earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike06 View Post
    Spoiler: 
    1. The "red" dot sight sucks big time. Last time I saw something that bad was some freeware game in 1999.
    For one it is not red.
    More importantly dot itself jumps around when shot while the sight itself and gun stays completely level.

Dear pimps, you are spending tens of thousands on mocap on zombie animation could you please buy one $200 airsoft gun toy for you office.
    So your animator and devs could once in their life see what real (well fake) physical gun looks like.

2. The HP bar sucks even more. Damn it is stupid and childish.

3. Still no hordes in the game. I for one want to see 1000+ zombie hordes in this game.
    Please try to be less of a jerk. Thanks!

This isn't a milSim, may want to get used to it as I'm not going to ruin fun gameplay with "realism". I play FPS games primarily in my down time. I know what's current and what isn't. Also, you had better cool it with the thinly veiled insults. I'm not okay with that kind of childish, bratty, behavior.

Act like an adult and you'll be treated like one.
    Last edited by Roland; 03-12-2018 at 09:04 PM.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    "No Problemo" is the magic phrase. Without that you'll get nowhere.
    So if you put it that way. It should be "No Problemo" for TFP's to release Alpha 18 by the end of March?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dagzambie View Post

/Dirty
    You dirty man you!

[Removed to not perpetuate the stupidity.]
    Last edited by Dagzambie; 03-12-2018 at 09:26 PM.