View Poll Results: Alpha 17

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • A17 will be released when the bugs are fixed

    0 0%
  • 0 0%
  • Feature Freeze -> Hitler Video ->

    0 0%
  • Madmole gameplay -> Spider Meme ->

    0 0%
  • A17-E Release Candidate ->

    0 0%
  • Stream Event -> A17-E Released

    0 0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------

    0 0%
  • DEV DIARY 1ST PAGE UPDATED: Oct 13

    0 0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------

    0 0%
Page 1340 of 2361 FirstFirst ... 3408401240129013301338133913401341134213501390144018402340 ... LastLast
Results 20,086 to 20,100 of 35403

Thread: Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

  1. #20086
    Leader Aldranon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in a universe near you.
    Posts
    5,410
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassilon View Post
    Who needs a Video ?
    In 16 Days A17 Experimental will be released !
    Madmole promised !

    /Troll-Mode off.

    I cant waid for Mr. Mole to start the Lets Play Videos
    I'm very interested in horde night. Maybe that would be cheating?

    For my first playthrough of A17, I give myself a 5% chance of death on the first horde night, doubling each week and a 25% chance to die in a POI miss-step each week.

    This is playing above ground, of course. I cant role-play spending all that effort digging unless I "heard rumors" that people die above ground at night.

  2. #20087
    Colony Founder Lonestarcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    1
    I think it was the Great Ozzy Osbourne who said:

    Ozzy Osbourne

    Screaming at the window
    Watch me die another day
    Hopeless situation
    Endless price I have to pay
    Sanity now it's beyond me
    There's no choice
    Diary of a madmole
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
    Manic depression befriends me
    Hear his voice
    Sanity now it's beyond me
    There's no choice
    A sickened mind and spirit
    The mirror tells me lies
    Could I mistake myself for someone
    Who lives behind my eyes?
    Will he escape my soul
    Or will he live in me?
    Is he trying to get out
    Or trying to enter me?
    Voices in the darkness
    Scream away my mental health
    Can I ask a question
    To help me save me from myself?

    Enemies fill up the pages
    Are they me
    Monday 'till Sunday in stages
    Set me free

    from Diary of a MadMole

  3. #20088
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,886
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    You would pay $100 to play a version that crashes when you look at a campfire, overheats your cpu, and doesn't let you load Rwg?

    ...Cause I make all that happen in 16.4, just send me a PayPal... =)
    Oh. How generous of you. lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestarcanuck View Post
    I think it was the Great Ozzy Osbourne who said:

    Ozzy Osbourne

    Screaming at the window
    Watch me die another day
    Hopeless situation
    Endless price I have to pay
    Sanity now it's beyond me
    There's no choice
    Diary of a madmole
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
    Manic depression befriends me
    Hear his voice
    Sanity now it's beyond me
    There's no choice
    A sickened mind and spirit
    The mirror tells me lies
    Could I mistake myself for someone
    Who lives behind my eyes?
    Will he escape my soul
    Or will he live in me?
    Is he trying to get out
    Or trying to enter me?
    Voices in the darkness
    Scream away my mental health
    Can I ask a question
    To help me save me from myself?

    Enemies fill up the pages
    Are they me
    Monday 'till Sunday in stages
    Set me free

    from Diary of a MadMole
    I like the last one, "Set me free" Because I would want to be set free after reading that list.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Digging Zombies


    What information do we have on these digging zombies so far?

  4. #20089
    Colony Founder Maharin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    3,725
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sillls View Post
    Digging Zombies


    What information do we have on these digging zombies so far?
    Last I heard it was just dogs.

  5. #20090
    Colony Founder beerfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,039
    Rep Power
    1
    baw waw zeds digging is gonna be good, hopefully not too deep , but under weak defence it would be definitely awesome.

  6. #20091
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,699
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassilon View Post
    Who needs a Video ?
    In 16 Days A17 Experimental will be released !
    Madmole promised !

    /Troll-Mode off.

    I cant waid for Mr. Mole to start the Lets Play Videos

    For newbies to the forum who can't read the fine print. Estimate: defined as a wild guess, a possibility, maybe; in other words. Do Not Hold Your Breathe, it could be later, August, September, Oct, Nov who knows it could be Jan, Feb. I will believe it when I see it posted that experimental is out and the streamers have been given the game to play first.

  7. #20092
    Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Enemy for life
    Posts
    18,335
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharin View Post
    Last I heard it was just dogs.
    Bears too, right?

  8. #20093
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,699
    Rep Power
    1
    okay, I've searched and searched, the search option here Sucks ! ! ! I'm trying to find info on where the stats changes are discussed, info about attributes that will differentiate classes and create a better play style, what changes are being made in the area of strength, stamina, agility and other.


    Anyone have some info on that for me? Please.

  9. #20094
    Inventor Menace312's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeen View Post
    It would be nice to have some information on the quest system other than it exists.
    What type of missions can we expect, resupply, escort, defense, exploratory?
    Something, anything would be nice at this point.
    They be keeping it tight yo.

    Gaseous Gazz with his tumbleweed, and all that jazz

  10. #20095
    Inventor Menace312's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    Bears too, right?
    Look in the faatal sticky.
    faatal said, they might change it so a normal zombie will do the digging.

    So doesn't look like it's set in stone yet.
    Which zombie type that digs, is not really a feature change/addition, so still fits with the feature freeze. (Just though I'd add that, to stop the floor).
    Last edited by Menace312; 06-14-2018 at 03:37 PM.

  11. #20096
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dhlmaster View Post
    The thunder used to drive my dog nuts. I had to turn it down
    I couldn't do the thunder... I've had issues with thuderstorms and fireworks since I left Iraq. Too much mortar fire.

    I play with the sound pretty low because of this.

  12. #20097
    Colony Founder Lonestarcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    1
    Maybe for July 4th and the update will have fireworks! or tracers we can put in the turrets

  13. #20098
    Colony Founder Lonestarcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    1
    We need Zombie Puppies we can raise or Zombie (Robot Chicken) Chickens.

    cute_zombie_puppy_dog.jpg

  14. #20099
    Community Moderator Red Eagle LXIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NJ,USA,North America,Earth,Sol System
    Posts
    3,049
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassilon View Post
    Who needs a Video ?
    In 16 Days A17 Experimental will be released !
    Madmole promised !

    /Troll-Mode off.

    I cant waid for Mr. Mole to start the Lets Play Videos
    Unless I've missed something, pretty sure this is a joke.
    However, I already prepared for the real versions of this kind of post which will likely be coming by transcribing what was said:
    Link

  15. #20100
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Eagle LXIX View Post
    Unless I've missed something, pretty sure this is a joke.
    However, I already prepared for the real versions of this kind of post which will likely be coming by transcribing what was said:
    Link
    Since not only you, but several took me for serious:

    My "/Troll-Mode off" was meant to signalize that im indeed joking. Im well aware that July is NOT set in stone, that September or August are too valid possibilities.

    I just wanted to make a Joke, make some people smile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •