Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Newly Updated

0 0%
  • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole

0 0%
  • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

0 0%
Page 356 of 3418 FirstFirst ... 2563063463543553563573583664064568561356 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 51266

Thread: Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by ParaSyt View Post
    The Doors and drawbridge would be great so we can set up a plate or trigger for player only to activate these. I am getting tired of getting out of my minibike to open each one up then close it.

Factory Machinery? IDK, I would be more specific and say conveyor blocks, piston blocks, rotation blocks, and maybe hoppers. Then we can probably do some material production and some creative zombie traps too.

Water pump probably won't happen until the water physics get fixed.

I think one industrial high end forge would be nice.
    Plate? Where's my remote control attachment to my bike to open and close the gate with one click?

Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    That's not a glitch that's a great idea that people have come up with to gimmick a elevator. Not a glitch. Why punish people whom use their brains and come up with work around for things. Especially for prefabbers
    Not only a glitch but an exploit in this case. We need proper stuff and player physics working proper. This glitch can sometimes launch the player when your head get "stuck" in a wall next to a ramp - I die once because of this (can be really weird sometimes). I can guess its the same glitch that can remove (you are pushed sideways) you from nerdpolling when you place a block inside your body instead of under your feet. And without nerdpolling there's no building in this game...
    Last edited by Kwikwilyaqa; 11-20-2017 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Add more stuff

Reconstructionist
    That's not a glitch that's a great idea that people have come up with to gimmick a elevator. Not a glitch. Why punish people whom use their brains and come up with work around for things. Especially for prefabbers
    More importantly why would TFP “fix” hatch elevators and screw over SP and MP PVE players when no reason was given for the claim that it “breaks” PVP.

I hope its simply a intended placeholder ^^
    Still need a Teleporter to my flying saucer

Would be better if TFP put in an elevator that is actually in the game. What about a mine shaft type of elevator? It will work similarly to the hatch gimmick except you can actually build it. Also, it only goes up and down. Which now brings me to a mining cart. You put down the tracks and can roll it back and forth. No up and down. Tracks must be very close to level or at a minor grade.

Because it means players can make impenetrable sky dongs in multiplayer that are unraidable. Also it is a glitch and a bug. Do you honestly think the developers planned on making a hatch that could teleport the player through solid steel to a new location?

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by madmole View Post
    Dropped Features: Served up with total disappointment...

• Behemoth
    • Ziplines
    Wohooo !!!!! YEs, YES !!!!!
    The dumbest ideas ever !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwikwilyaqa View Post
    Plate? Where's my remote control attachment to my bike to open and close the gate with one click?
    That would be nice but either way we need powered doors. Then you can at least wire in a motion sensor set to go off for only you to get thru your doors. A remote on a vehicle might be tough to code, but I would be all for it if it can be done.

Refugee

Bandits

What about bandits? Any news? They are confirmed in A17?

Zombies have been confirmed in A17. I can assure you that I am 119% correct. Player controlled characters confirmed in A17. I can assure you that I am at least 87.5% correct.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldranon View Post
    To fire such deadly missiles, you would need a Crapapult.
    How about upgrading your AK-47 with a poonade launcher?

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by caatalyst View Post
    Because it means players can make impenetrable sky dongs in multiplayer that are unraidable. Also it is a glitch and a bug. Do you honestly think the developers planned on making a hatch that could teleport the player through solid steel to a new location?
    I'm not sure it was intentional, but they haven't removed it yet. Maybe when the FP get time to work on PVP they will remove it from that game mode. I only play SP and hope it stays in.

Quote Originally Posted by unholyjoe View Post
    or post like
    https://youtu.be/ej3ioOneTy8?t=99

pause video and right click in it and copy from current time does the trick

and only city kids would complain about getting hands dirty
    Hey! I learned a thing today!

Thanks, unholyjoe!

Quote Originally Posted by velocidad View Post
    Yes sorry maybe I did not be very specific. I play alone on a multiplayer game, without internet.

This was what it's been changed. Before, even been a multiplayer game if the host is playing alone, then pressing ESC key pause the game. Now this is not happening anymore.

The reason to be a multiplayer game is that sometimes I allow friends to enter my game, but now I don't have that option as is has to be single player to pause the game.
    I don't know about that... I played some solo multiplayer games in a14/a15 for the same reason... wanted to get my friends to occasionally hop on. I don't recall being able to pause my game at any point while I was in a multiplayer game. In fact, I remember being annoyed that I couldn't pause the game, but accepting it because it had been my choice to open the game in multiplayer mode. My stepdaughter likes to play in creative mode and her games won't pause either. Only normal single player games.

Edit: There is a way to switch between MP and SP, so you could try playing SP until one of your friends is online, then switch to MP
    Last edited by dhlmaster; 11-20-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Madmole/Gazz

Can we get
    1- an inside and outside corner of the railings block..without platform
    2-dog sleeper block....presently we only have the sleepers ...no animal sleepers.
    3- wheel blocks for vehicles.
    4- patio umbrella----closed is fine
    5- formal table section..dining room table middle and ends

Thx
    Ouch

Coughs * VIDEO * Coughs
    Last edited by Ouch Quit It; 11-20-2017 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosterone View Post
    How about upgrading your AK-47 with a poonade launcher?
    Well, color me curious! Tell me more of this poonade you speak of...