View Poll Results: Viewing Images

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • How to gain permission to view images

    0 0%
  • 1) Click on Settings at the top of this screen

    0 0%
  • 2) Look down the left side of the screen and find My Settings

    0 0%
  • 3) Click on Steam Account Link in the My Settings menu

    0 0%
  • 4) Follow the directions to link your forum account to your Steam account

    0 0%
  • 5) Look at images triumphantly

    0 0%
Page 3018 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 20182518291829683008301630173018
Results 45,256 to 45,262 of 45262

Thread: Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

  1. #45256
    Beloved Curmudgeon DaVegaNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,625
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Drithyl View Post
    "- Reduced zombie kill XP"

    I thought that the XP rebalancing would involve raising the XP for the other activities (since besides punching grass, it's fairly low atm), not just lowering the zombie kill XP. This will make progression super slow. I guess we'll see how that plays out.
    ^ This.

  2. #45257
    Colony Founder wolfbain5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    pimple on the ass end of texas
    Posts
    2,123
    Rep Power
    1
    stamina drain is worse this version, day 1 with a stone axe. at 40 max stamina left and I have eaten everything I can find... something very off

  3. #45258
    Reconstructionist unlike them's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Яussia
    Posts
    580
    Rep Power
    1
    Please, how do I see zombie health? I'm adjusting it and try to see it ingame, to see if I did it right. I tried pressing Numpad 0 in dm mode, but it only shows me zombie's name.

  4. #45259
    Zombie Hunter Odetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Wonka Factory
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbain5 View Post
    stamina drain is worse this version, day 1 with a stone axe. at 40 max stamina left and I have eaten everything I can find... something very off
    Noticed that too, even with the slow metabolism perk they seem to drain faster in this build. Or they increased the drain on certain actions.

  5. #45260
    Scavenger
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    0
    Upgrading with the axe feels good again. Just had to get that out.

  6. #45261
    Fun Pimps Staff
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by unlike them View Post
    Please, how do I see zombie health? I'm adjusting it and try to see it ingame, to see if I did it right. I tried pressing Numpad 0 in dm mode, but it only shows me zombie's name.
    If you are the server, the zombie is alive and the AI is enabled (keypad * toggles), then it should show a lot of info.

  7. #45262
    Reconstructionist unlike them's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Яussia
    Posts
    580
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by faatal View Post
    If you are the server, the zombie is alive and the AI is enabled (keypad * toggles), then it should show a lot of info.
    thank you, I can see it now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •