Thread: Can't Search Containers

Can't Search Containers

I joined my friends game and I couldn't search any containers does anyone know how to fix this?

Survivor
    Are they containers your friend has crafted? If so they will be locked... they can unlock them for you to access them

Zombie Hunter
    I have had happen a couple of times as client after i have been disconnected and rejoined and the same has happened to a friend a few times where they where disconnected and after rejoining they couldnt open containers.

Full power down and restarting the client didnt resolve the issue and the host needed to soft restart ie: end the session and close the app and reopen and reload the game world save and resend invites for client to rejoin the session.

Did you have any invite connection expires or disconnections because host restart might solve the issue otherwise you may need to cache clear.

I read a bug report recently of this happening i believe without disconnections and cache clear on both consoles remedied the issue.

Submit a bug report with as much game session information as you can supply if you can.

Colony Founder
    This happened to me the other day - we had to both clear cache and restart to fix it. I've reported it but would ask you to also make a bug report as this hasn't been an issue since the early days. My brother and I are used to playing for long periods without issue so it was unusual and we don't know what triggered the issue yet. If you could post your details in a bug report, it would help them track the cause sooner.