Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Only Hosting Service Custom-Built for 7D2D - 2-Day Free Trial

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    Any plan to add servers in the upside down country? I mean Australia :P
    We're planning on expanding to more locations in the next few months, but we haven't decided where yet. Really depends on which countries have a big playerbase and what deals we can find on dedicated servers. Australia is a good candidate!

Refugee
    As mentioned in the previous post, we're now looking to expand our network! If you need a server outside of North America and Europe, just email your preferred country to [email protected] (or leave a post with your email and country) and we'll setup servers on a case-by-case basis. As usual, you'll have your free trial to test out your server before you pay.
    Last edited by 7D2DServerHosting; 01-20-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Refugee
    Are you going to be having any servers in the Uk?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by xNinja-Smooth View Post
    Are you going to be having any servers in the Uk?
    Our European servers are currently all in Germany. I expect the ping to be low in the UK, but please give our free trial a shot and let me know! If it doesn't meet your needs then I may be able to get you a machine in the UK.

Refugee
    We're still alive! Checking in to see if we've got anyone here looking for servers in South Africa. We're thinking of setting some up

Let us know by responding here or sending us a message!

Curious do you lock out access do dll files like some others? Hate having to wait on customer service to install a mod like coppis after it updates cause they dont allow dll uploads

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by grrmisfit View Post
    Curious do you lock out access do dll files like some others? Hate having to wait on customer service to install a mod like coppis after it updates cause they dont allow dll uploads
    No we offer full access to your server via FTP. The only file we lock is the serverconfig.xml file, and those settings can be easily configured through our website.