Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Only Hosting Service Custom-Built for 7D2D - 2-Day Free Trial

Refugee
    The new server config options (Zombie Move, Zombie Move Night, Zombie Feral Move, Zombie BM Move) have been added!

Sorry for the delay on the Australian servers guys. We're still evaluating different data centres.

Thanks for the update on the Australian server.

Servers Not even working for me anymore. At all. No matter what Iíve tried.

Refugee
    I just bought a server, after trying the trial some time ago and liking it. But this time around, it takes for-♥♥♥♥ing-ever to reset and patch for alpha 17 - Im talking 50minutes or so and this is the second time i've had to do this, because the server doesnt respond, as soon as i try to install a mod or a new xml file. Im not saying i need my money back, but i sure need someone to actually provide me with the server i paid for and its been 3 hours since my email, without a response. Please, look into this and get back to me asap, friends and myself are playing tomorrow on a fresh server and this was supposed to be it, but if i cannot get it fixed before then, im forced to get a refund and find another host

Refugee
    Apologize for the downtime with some of our servers recently. It's been quite hectic keeping up with all the releases. If your issues still haven't been resolved, feel free to message me or email support at [email protected].

In other news, AUSTRALIAN SERVERS HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED!

Refugee
    Hope you guys are enjoying Alpha 17 stable!! Please note that it is no longer necessary to install the Latest Experimental build in our control panel in order to play Alpha 17.

Refugee
    Hey guys. It's been a few weeks since we put out our Australian servers and we've had much fewer signups that we expected, so we're not sure if we want to continue offering this.

If you want to host a server in Australia sometime in the new future, we'd really appreciate any feedback on our service! Even just a post or a private message saying that this something you're interested in would help us out a lot.

Refugee

website missing Land claim box amount per player?

Quote Originally Posted by 7D2DServerHosting View Post
    No we offer full access to your server via FTP. The only file we lock is the serverconfig.xml file, and those settings can be easily configured through our website.
    Per 7 days website:
    We’ve just released Alpha 17.2 B27 with many fixes, changes and some great new game options.
    Landclaimcount
    We added a property to the serverconfig.xml that allows server owners to change the maximum amount landclaims per player.

But I do not see this option on the 7D2D hosting server site. The version installed says 17.2. Does it need to be on experimental for this feature to work? We want to set up a few buildings for RP purposes and we need more then one land claim box. We don't want them all close together so thats why we need more then one LCB I only see the land claim size in blocks but doesnt give option for how many lcb's you can have.
    Last edited by Ms Moonshine; 04-09-2019 at 02:23 AM.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Moonshine View Post
    Per 7 days website:
    We’ve just released Alpha 17.2 B27 with many fixes, changes and some great new game options.
    Landclaimcount
    We added a property to the serverconfig.xml that allows server owners to change the maximum amount landclaims per player.

But I do not see this option on the 7D2D hosting server site. The version installed says 17.2. Does it need to be on experimental for this feature to work? We want to set up a few buildings for RP purposes and we need more then one land claim box. We don't want them all close together so thats why we need more then one LCB I only see the land claim size in blocks but doesnt give option for how many lcb's you can have.
    Thanks for pointing this out. We temporarily removed it because of a bug. I will look into getting this field back onto the website ASAP.

Refugee
    Thank you