Page 256 of 256 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256
Results 3,826 to 3,838 of 3838

Thread: Hal's Prefab Editor

  1. #3826
    Hood Ornament Gamida's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    3,860
    Rep Power
    1
    Hey Hal,
    Sorry I missed the 4 year anniversary of this post. Congrats.



    Now, where the hell is our fire mod you bastard...

  2. #3827
    Refugee Kast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    You canít use both, however you can run a dedi server and use bcm or coppis. I also have a command mod for sdx and an export prefab command for single player exporting.
    Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
    Yeah it's as you thought, the same DLL is getting overwritten. I'd go with Stompy's SDX mod if you're compiling your mods through the SDX launcher.
    Thanks both, I'll give Stompy's a try.

  3. #3828
    Colony Founder HAL9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    Hey Hal,
    Sorry I missed the 4 year anniversary of this post. Congrats.



    Now, where the hell is our fire mod you bastard...
    Don't worry, I'm used to people not showing up to my parties anymore. There was balloons and everything.


    I'm not playing 7 Days at the moment but maybe when A17 lands the fire mod can make an appearance. A16 broke it pretty bad regarding performance but if I can figure that out it may be ready for public testing

  4. #3829
    Hood Ornament Gamida's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    3,860
    Rep Power
    1
    That's perfect....I know just who to test it ..........um, I mean oh yeah, that's nice, no biggie. Whenever you can.

  5. #3830
    Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Enemy for life
    Posts
    19,262
    Rep Power
    1
    Eh?

    Say Hal, Stomp is pretty close to a fire mod as well; join forces, rule the world. =)

  6. #3831
    Colony Founder HAL9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    Eh?

    Say Hal, Stomp is pretty close to a fire mod as well; join forces, rule the world. =)
    Interesting... I've always wanted to rule the world...

  7. #3832
    Hood Ornament Gamida's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    3,860
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    Eh?

    Say Hal, Stomp is pretty close to a fire mod as well; join forces, rule the world. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
    Interesting... I've always wanted to rule the world...

    Ev-rey-bo-dy wants to rule the world

    No, am too lazy to look up the vid...

  8. #3833
    Colony Founder HAL9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    Ev-rey-bo-dy wants to rule the world

    No, am too lazy to look up the vid...
    I got yo back

  9. #3834
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    1

  10. #3835
    Survivor
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    0
    Hal, any chance to release a recompile with A17 compatibility?

    I can test on my test server.

    My users like saving and restoring their bases. Would like to retain that feature if possible.

    thank you,

    -Dino

  11. #3836
    Colony Founder HAL9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrondino View Post
    Hal, any chance to release a recompile with A17 compatibility?

    I can test on my test server.

    My users like saving and restoring their bases. Would like to retain that feature if possible.

    thank you,

    -Dino
    Hey Dino,

    The short answer is: Maybe.

    Slightly longer answer is: It Depends ^^

    I'm thinking of moving the functions into an SDX mod so other mods can be installed with it but I've got a few mods to update and work on so I don't have a timeline on when it'll be done. I'm also looking at the internal builder/functions to see where improvements can be made using tools that are already in the game

  12. #3837
    Survivor
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
    Hey Dino,

    The short answer is: Maybe.

    Slightly longer answer is: It Depends ^^

    I'm thinking of moving the functions into an SDX mod so other mods can be installed with it but I've got a few mods to update and work on so I don't have a timeline on when it'll be done. I'm also looking at the internal builder/functions to see where improvements can be made using tools that are already in the game
    Understood. And I am glad you did not go an abandon the project all-together.
    Question: What is the easiest way to get better visibility to the release of the SDX mod?

    If you should need some testing, I have a bunch of anxious users willing to test anything you should like on our test server (I have two. One is a production and the other I use for testing.

    Thanks,

    -Dino

  13. #3838
    Colony Founder HAL9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,885
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrondino View Post
    Understood. And I am glad you did not go an abandon the project all-together.
    Question: What is the easiest way to get better visibility to the release of the SDX mod?

    If you should need some testing, I have a bunch of anxious users willing to test anything you should like on our test server (I have two. One is a production and the other I use for testing.

    Thanks,

    -Dino
    Hi Dino,

    Just drop a message here or a PM if you're curious. It's going to be a few weeks before I could even get to the planning phase but drop me a message and I'll let you know where things stand.

    Cheers,

    Hal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •