Thread: Someone in my base

Refugee

Someone in my base

Hey guys, so I was in creative today and someone joined my game and when they popped up they were inside the base I was building so I started to chase him around trying to make him leave but all he did was take out a rocket launcher and started to destroy the place I worked so hard to build. Is there anything that I can do to stop people from coming into my base when they spawn in.

Refugee
    Only way to prevent randoms from joining your game is play single player or private. No way to stop people who have joined from getting in your base. The 1 time I started creative it seemed like everyone who joined spawned a few meters away from me.

Scavenger
    Yeah a so called friend started to damage my hotel. But rest of my true friends wanted a new server. So I created a new private Nav server. First time playing the official map anyway. I got the mini bike book like first day. Where that hotel server it was passed day 50 and no bike book yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity26 View Post
    Hey guys, so I was in creative today and someone joined my game and when they popped up they were inside the base I was building so I started to chase him around trying to make him leave but all he did was take out a rocket launcher and started to destroy the place I worked so hard to build. Is there anything that I can do to stop people from coming into my base when they spawn in.
    Navezgane has around 10 Spawnspots easy to see.
    Answer, dont build there.

RWG has around 5-10 typical spawnpoints. Harder to spot but how big s the chance to buid their for accident ?
    Answer, dont build there.

Tracker
    I hate it when people destroy hard work it's like really?

Reconstructionist
    On console the creative multiplayer when someone joins they join beside you. So nothing you can do. It might be the same for regular open game not sure I only play private on console because unless you add them as a friend they can't come back. So chances are most people knowing they will not be back will do stupid stuff.

Deleted, thought is was PC
    Last edited by Royal Deluxe; 6 Days Ago at 12:59 PM.

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Deluxe View Post
    My answer to reduce this issue
    Pretty sure that's not going to work so swell on the Console Royal.

Arg, and again Console.
    I need really to check for it more common

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    Pretty sure that's not going to work so swell on the Console Royal.
    He does that a lot just sayin. Lol it might be because he is all green and not blue lol

99% i join threads via "New Posts"
    and if i see no indicator that the thread is Console i sadly write in console forums.

Reconstructionist
    and if i see no indicator that the thread is Console i sadly write in console forums.
    are you posting the comments from a mobile device ? cause on the PC when im looking at a thread it clearly says at the top of the thread forum- 7days to die - console - multiplayer .....and so on , honestly i like it when you PC guy come visit us console troglodytes :P

Survivor
    i just did the same -.-' but this is console so i cant help at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dillinger View Post
    are you posting the comments from a mobile device ? cause on the PC when im looking at a thread it clearly says at the top of the thread forum- 7days to die - console - multiplayer .....and so on , honestly i like it when you PC guy come visit us console troglodytes :P
    I have often done the same thing. When you click on the new posts and then click the"Go To First New Post" button you won't see the top of the forum most times so you may just automatically read and answer a post in console.

Reconstructionist
    Never pulled up the threads that way. So would it be to much trouble up at the top where it has the title of the thread to add the location of where it is coming from?