Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone in my base

Refugee

Same problem on pc

So this dude hopped in on my game which I was fine with. But he found my base within a minute and started to take my weapons and precious metals. He stayed invisible the whole time. I could hear my chests (which were locked) open and close which threw me off and I'm sure he was laughing the whole time at me.
    Needless to say I signed out, and made the game password accessible after that. I'll just have to pull a creative menu to get a few items back.
    If a dude pops in your game, report his ass and bounce him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alias10304 View Post
    So this dude hopped in on my game which I was fine with. But he found my base within a minute and started to take my weapons and precious metals. He stayed invisible the whole time. I could hear my chests (which were locked) open and close which threw me off and I'm sure he was laughing the whole time at me.
    Needless to say I signed out, and made the game password accessible after that. I'll just have to pull a creative menu to get a few items back.
    If a dude pops in your game, report his ass and bounce him out.
    I sort of have an issue with the last part.
    I can see if all the stuff you mentioned before it happened then yes, you can do what you suggested but not all that join will be like that. The way you say to do it you don't even give anyone time to make a first impression, good or bad. For one thing you had your game open for anyone to join. If someone joins a game that isn't password protected and they immediately get kicked out for it that sort of makes the kicker the bad guy in my eyes. And before anyone says I don't know what I am talking about I had it happen to me when I first started playing. I started a game thinking it was SP but it wasn't. Scared the crap out of me when someone joined my game. I didn't kick them (actually didn't know how to) or shut the game down suddenly. I had a conversation with them asking them how they got in (still thought it was SP game). They let me know and I politely told them I didn't plan to have a MP game and was going to shut down and restart with a new SP game. They said no problem and signed off.
    Whew, that was a lot for what I was trying to say, sorry.

Refugee
    you need the trap!