Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [10/19] Message from the Team - Patch 12 Submitted!

Refugee
    I wish they would turn there aggression down a notch or two

Reconstructionist

Good Job every one and i mean EVERY ONE

Props to all the people Who filed Proper bug reports you guys are the unsung heroes of this patch !!!! thank you all so very much , and thank you team for showing us if we report it you will do you r best to fix it !! Keep u the good work and you all deserve a COOKIE , ask you're HR guys about it the box is in the mail :P

Quote Originally Posted by Soujiro245 View Post
    Hello I was wondering when you guys might fix the multiplayer issues that some of us are having? I love this game and I want to be able to play with my friends but it never works.
    Please look this thread up https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...BEFORE-posting and file a report to the best of your knowledge ,tank you

"Is this patch going to fix the constant game crashes! I love this but the constant crashing nearly every hour in a multiplayer game is getting pretty annoying . "

again please check out this thread https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...BEFORE-posting . please file a proper bug report , if you read through the patch notes and scan through the reported bug you'll notice a trend , bugs that where reported with great detail and information have been found and squashed , so please don't be part of the problem by not reporting the bugs you experience and assume some one else will do it for you thank you have a good day

Tracker
    Thanks Clare and Devs

Scavenger
    Thank you! I am on the most recent version. It is still a big problem for the game host. I have tested it in 2 different ps4 machines and 2 different accounts.

Sweet guys/gals, thanks!

I have no problem with a restart but is it recommended?

Reconstructionist

No restart need ! ... but don't quote me on it

Quote Originally Posted by PantsThief View Post
    Sweet guys/gals, thanks!

I have no problem with a restart but is it recommended?
    I almost 100 % sure since there is no major content being added there will be NO need for a restart , as in the past the restarts are necessary only when new content is added to the game world because overridden data on old save cans cause major data loss AKA your base with all the loot being replaced with a new POI or a trader out post , ya dig
    Last edited by Jon Dillinger; 10-20-2017 at 01:56 AM. Reason: GREASE LIGHTNING

Great job team. You all do outstanding work & it is much appreciated.

I haven't experienced really any of these bugs personally, except for the two forge issues, but obviously others have.

Thank you so much everyone involved!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dillinger View Post
    I almost 100 % sure since there is no major content being added there will be NO need for a restart , as in the past the restarts are necessary only when new content is added to the game world because overridden data on old save cans cause major data loss AKA your base with all the loot being replaced with a new POI or a trader out post , ya dig
    Correct! No restart needed for these fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Didnít think it would, be being just bug fixes. Just wanted to double check.

The rate of the updates and bug fixes is really amazing. Once again, thank you.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Spindaturtle1080 View Post
    Dumb question but why are there such an overwhelming amount of dogs now. And why were airdrops nerfed so much?
    I have b o issue with dogs as I stay out of the wasteland. On day 60 I have only seen 9 dogs besides when I go into the wasteland and also take away horde nights. But even in wasteland I don't come but 5 maybe 6 at a time and only time to time. Kill them don't see anymore for a few. Longer in wasteland the more dogs you going to see.

Also airdrops work just the same as before. At least from my end. So not sure what you talking about.

Ranger
    Thank you! Awesome progress.
    Really appreciate the Console Teams efforts.

Reconstructionist

don't get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    PROOF !!!! let if be known! that every so often i can be CORRECT !(must be read aloud with a thick British accent)

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dillinger View Post
    PROOF !!!! let if be known! that every so often i can be CORRECT !(must be read aloud with a thick British accent)
    With Dr Evil laugh? Lol

Refugee
    Thank you guys for all your hard work! One issue I hope is resolved soon, is map generating glitches. When Iím walking around the map will fail to generate, even in places Iíve been before, and Iíll get stuck in the dividing line between a generated part and the next part. Really frustrating. Especially if you have a dog chasing you and youíre just stuck. Happens more often when the distant terrain is enabled. And also, the rented vending machines say they last for 30 in game days. I bought one on like day 30 and it says that it expires on day 112. Way more than 30 days.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan3507 View Post
    Thank you guys for all your hard work! One issue I hope is resolved soon, is map generating glitches. When Iím walking around the map will fail to generate, even in places Iíve been before, and Iíll get stuck in the dividing line between a generated part and the next part. Really frustrating. Especially if you have a dog chasing you and youíre just stuck. Happens more often when the distant terrain is enabled. And also, the rented vending machines say they last for 30 in game days. I bought one on like day 30 and it says that it expires on day 112. Way more than 30 days.
    The world generated will probably never be fixed. It is just the console limitations. If you viewed every inch of the world then the game would have to remember this and would cause to run in the background the whole time then you would have even more lag and such issues. So the game loades in chunks to keep the game less lag free (not completely) even if you been in the are or not. Like I said just the console limitations so probably something that isn't going to change. Maybe ps5 and Xbox two or what ever they will call it might have better hardware that can have these type of things load faster. Who knows and who knows if they will put this game on those systems.
    Last edited by crazywildfire; 10-21-2017 at 07:26 AM.