Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: [10/19] Message from the Team - Patch 12 Submitted!

So for quality & multiple Players Option A: wait till PS5 or PS6 by 2020 - 2030 ay? or Option B: get server code on PC to work with console connectivity & let server do all the processing.

also the passcode thing, let us use the keyboard to type in an actual word for a change, or give us access to all the buttons on the controller to make up a combination rather then the just D-Pad.

Quote Originally Posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
    So for quality & multiple Players Option A: wait till PS5 or PS6 by 2020 - 2030 ay? or Option B: get server code on PC to work with console connectivity & let server do all the processing.

also the passcode thing, let us use the keyboard to type in an actual word for a change, or give us access to all the buttons on the controller to make up a combination rather then the just D-Pad.
    Well if youíre playing on a Multiplayer server a swing of the ax breaks the lock right off. Soo.. if youíre than concerned about someone taking something, just play with someone you trust. Even with a land claim box it pretty easy to smash the lock off. A chest has two stages of breakdown. First one is the lock. Second is the chest itself.

If anything there should be a option from main menu to enable or disable player made chest theft or destruction. And give the chest/safe a menu to allow a certain player access. This would solve the whole password problem.

And 7 days having dedicated servers on consoles wonít work being in a short time, all or most poiís will be trashed unless thereís a moderator who runs a script from the console menu to reset the poiís back to day 1. Being thereís no (console menu/command menu) on consoles nor custom scripts. We are out of luck on having non player hosted servers.
    Running a server on pc from what Iíve seen is hard. Always having to fly around and reset POIís. Having rules of not to build in a POI because of the resets. If thereís no reset of any poi after week 2 thereís not going to be much loot left. Not only from zombies breaking stuff but from other players.

Best option is play with friends. Or if you join a random lobby message the person. Send a party chat invite or whatever itís called on Xbox. Ask how often they play, Get to know them. And, or just host a private invite only game.

Banned

Gold/silver/diamonds

No one has found any of those on the console verision, because none of those exist on the console version. It appears you are in the wrong thread.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by kilgore_trout87 View Post
    No one has found any of those on the console verision, because none of those exist on the console version. It appears you are in the wrong thread.
    That is so funny. I'm on ps4 and have found them. Guess ps4 isn't a console.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    That is so funny. I'm on ps4 and have found them. Guess ps4 isn't a console.
    I have Aldi found diamonds and silver. I even lost silver because my inventory was full. Iím on ps4 as well.

Refugee
    found diamonds, gold, silver on xbox1, not a whole lot but it is around. navigating the mines are a pain though.

Quote Originally Posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
    Cross-platform play with PC might herald this, if it were implemented? Then consoles could connect to a PC game server?

You can find them in treasure chests the ones you get the maps for and have to go digging.

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfoxx117 View Post
    You can find them in treasure chests the ones you get the maps for and have to go digging.
    You're right. But everyone forgets there's a gold mine in navezgane map next to the canyon. I found quite a bit there

Refugee
    Hello, finally I am encouraged to buy the game in the offers, I have only been playing on Xbox for a few days, I have not encountered any problems but if I find any I will try to give information.
    Leaving a bit of the subject, I'm not a player demanding graphics but I do not know if there will be a form or update that allows download the graphics to play at 60 fps, or is already limited to the console in graphics that is no longer possible to download more .
    Greetings to everyone