Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [10/24] Message from the Team - Patch 12 going Live!

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Mcgovern View Post
    I was just wondering. When do the Fun Pimps think the next patch is going to be.
    My guess is it'll be a while. We just got the two big summer updates. So I wouldn't hold my breath.
    We can all hope though right?!!

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyhouben View Post
    I have the trader problem so that will be gone now...keep up the good work guys ...love it!!! Greets from belgium 👍👍
    I still have the trader quest problem, it's supposed to have been fixed however the last 4 multiplayer maps I've played it still won't complete. I even visited all 5 traders on the map. Any ideas?

Refugee
    any idea when compound bows and the rest of the electric items are coming?

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by smotedown318 View Post
    any idea when compound bows and the rest of the electric items are coming?
    im sure we will get the compound bow , as for the electricity i don't know that we'll get a the full package(console may not have the CPU time or RAM ) but im sure we'll some goodies

Quote Originally Posted by FrankenFoot92 View Post
    I still have the trader quest problem, it's supposed to have been fixed however the last 4 multiplayer maps I've played it still won't complete. I even visited all 5 traders on the map. Any ideas?
    You have to go to the first trader the game shows you on the map. Far as Iíve seen visiting another doesnít count towards the quest.
    Idk I havenít ran into the problem but you could try selecting another quest to track, complete that quest and try again with the trader quest. Also the quest should complete outside the trader compound. So when you do get to the trader first marked on mini map just run around the outside fence.
    Also before you do any of that clear out ur system cache, PS4 just power off system. Xbox, power off and unplug from brick for 20 seconds. Other than that Iím out of ideas.

Problem could be with the host. Like the bug if person joined in multiplayer loses connection while in a storage box, when you join back in, the box and everything else in the world becomes unseachable till the host restarts the world. Sometimes for every one, sometimes just for the person who lost connection.
    Last edited by PantsThief; 1 Week Ago at 07:04 PM.

Refugee
    i woulld love to atleast see the bigger buildings come into the game so there is more to do in each town

Refugee
    So when is traitor Joel getting patched. Still can't use his services after day 5 or something. I just get teleported back outside of his compound 24/7, day or night, business hours or not.