Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [10/24] Message from the Team - Patch 12 going Live!

[10/24] Message from the Team - Patch 12 going Live!

Hi all,

Patch 12 is going live today at UTC 0:00 - If you missed the notes before, please check them out below.

As per usual...

- NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
    - do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
    - keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
    - please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
    - I do NOT have further info on future features, updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

... and onto the notes!

------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
    Release Notes
    Patch 12.0
    PS4 Version 1.17
    XB1 Version 1.0.17.0

We’re back to bug fixing! Patch 12 is going to be released shortly. We have quite a few bug fixes and improvements in store for all of you. Check out the list below for a sneak peek!

Bug Fixes and Improvements
    Gameplay
    • Removed the "Run Forrest Run" perk because it could be exploited to break the stamina system
    • Fixed an issue that would prevent a player from receiving full payment for selling items in a rented vending machine
    • Fixed an issue that prevented the “Locate Trader” quest from being completed, even after interacting with a trader
    • Fixed an issue that required the player to close and reopen a rented vending machine’s interface to refresh the items list and amount of Duke’s Tokens available for collection
    • Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause items sold in bundles to become stuck in rented vending machines
    • Fixed an issue that prevented the map indicator for a rented vending machine from disappearing once the rent has expired
    • Fixed an issue that would increase the first player’s barter skill when the second player earned the increase in a split-screen game
    • Fixed an issue that prevented the smelting timer from updating upon replacing an item in the forge
    • Fixed an issue that prevented the last item in a smelting slot from being smelted when a player has the forge screen open
    • Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving the Basic Survival quest after quitting out of the game when the quest prompt is initially displayed
    • Fixed an issue that would cause a destroyed bedroll’s map indicator to persist upon rejoining a game
    • Fixed an issue that would cause some characters to spawn into the game already freezing or overheating

Art/Audio
    • Fixed an issue with terrain generation that would cause caves that spawned near water to corrupt the terrain around them
    • Fixed an issue that would cause terrain artifacts to appear when a large portion of the ground had been removed
    • Fixed an issue that caused some blocks to appear corrupted in the block placement preview
    • Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the sitting animation to persist after the player had gotten off the minibike
    • Fixed an issue that would cause the size of a torch in an active toolbelt slot to shrink
    • Fixed a handful of spelling and grammatical errors in item names and descriptions

System/Stability
    • Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the game to enter an unresponsive state after disconnecting and reconnecting a controller

Enjoy Patch 12! As always, let us know what you think!

The 7DTD Console Team
    Last edited by Ro_7DTD; 11-03-2017 at 09:27 AM.

Zombie Hunter
    excellent, i never had any of the above issues. at least i wont ever get them now

Tracker
    I was already playing last night =D

Refugee

Update

Do I need to start a new game

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface69 View Post
    Do I need to start a new game
    No, you do not need to start a new game.

Scavenger
    In my Room waiting for the next 7 Days to Die console patch.
    Thanks for the bug fixes patch. Already updated my game and will now wait patiently for the next content drop patch.

Refugee

Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    thankyou

Zombie Hunter
    Inside the blackness of my skull, uh where is the way out?
    Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    Good to know
    Last edited by Pablodiablo316; 10-24-2017 at 04:49 PM.

Scavenger
    So we have to restart the game again

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmicky View Post
    So we have to restart the game again
    Do we have to learn to read again?

Really not trying to bash or anything but literally 3 post above your post it said you do not have to restart.

Tracker
    Lmfao....

Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    Do we have to learn to read again?

Really not trying to bash or anything but literally 3 post above your post it said you do not have to restart.
    So, we have to restart right..
    JK Jk
    Plus I asked on page one when patch was submitted a week or so ago. Well if it was “recommended”.

Makes me wonder if people just see a update and get all agro without lest looking at literally the post above. Lol

Refugee
    First time poster, been playing since it first came out on the PlayStation 4.

Love this game. Absolutely love it. However, with this patch going live it makes me wonder if anyone has noticed the horrible weather/lighting this game tends to have after playing the same save for a while?

To further explain: my fiancée and I play quite often, and it seems like whenever we start a new game, be it random or Navezgane, the weather and lighting is absolutely amazing.. however, usually within the first 2-3 days it gets foggy and just... dark. Constantly. (I believe the fog and other weather conditions are multiplied twice whenever the game is played in split screen)

Now i can understand some visibility issues or other weather conditions occasionally, but when I can't see more than 5 blocks ahead of me with either a mining helmet or flashlight, at all times of the day, for weeks on end...

Is there any way the developers could add weather options? It would make the game SO much more enjoyable in my opinion.

Thank you very much for your time, and if this should be posted somewhere else or has been mentioned previously.. my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by BulletProof2088 View Post
    First time poster, been playing since it first came out on the PlayStation 4.

Love this game. Absolutely love it. However, with this patch going live it makes me wonder if anyone has noticed the horrible weather/lighting this game tends to have after playing the same save for a while?

To further explain: my fiancée and I play quite often, and it seems like whenever we start a new game, be it random or Navezgane, the weather and lighting is absolutely amazing.. however, usually within the first 2-3 days it gets foggy and just... dark. Constantly. (I believe the fog and other weather conditions are multiplied twice whenever the game is played in split screen)

Now i can understand some visibility issues or other weather conditions occasionally, but when I can't see more than 5 blocks ahead of me with either a mining helmet or flashlight, at all times of the day, for weeks on end...

Is there any way the developers could add weather options? It would make the game SO much more enjoyable in my opinion.

Thank you very much for your time, and if this should be posted somewhere else or has been mentioned previously.. my apologies.
    So one thing that does help a ton is from the main menu before you load a game, head to options and graphics and turn on display distance terrain.

Edit: Video not graphic.

Now the fog and weather I’ve noticed will be “eh” depending on what biom you spend ur time in the most.

Tho I’m on probably 28 hours of a Multiplayer world. And the pine forest will have snowy night and some fog. But for me at lest I have plenty of nice days.
    Try heading into different areas to see if the weather clears. The maple forest “for me”is always a lovely place.
    (Heading into another area may reset your weather)
    Last edited by PantsThief; 10-24-2017 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Lied it’s under (Video)

Refugee
    Thanks, PantsThief, I'll definitely give that a try when I boot it up tonight!

Still, weather options would be amazing (hint hint) lol