Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [10/24] Message from the Team - Patch 12 going Live!

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Partts227 View Post
    Weather options sound fun. I've been calling for underground lava since 7 days came to console. I personally do alot of digging and don't get into zombie attacks often because I literally dig tunnels everywhere. Adding underground hazards other than just cave ins would be great.
    Nothing set and stone yet but underground hazards are being worked on possibly. It still be awhile before that would come to console though..... but lava isn't going to happen.

Maybe they could add the worm monster "tremors" in for our underground dwelling brethren, lol.

For you younger crowd, just Google or imdb "tremors" & you'll see what I'm talking about. It's a VERY cheesy early 90's, hell maybe even late 80's movie series.

Of course I am joking about this idea but some people I'm sure would like the idea

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw_187 View Post
    Maybe they could add the worm monster "tremors" in for our underground dwelling brethren, lol.

For you younger crowd, just Google or imdb "tremors" & you'll see what I'm talking about. It's a VERY cheesy early 90's, hell maybe even late 80's movie series.

Of course I am joking about this idea but some people I'm sure would like the idea
    I think cheesy is a under statement lol. I tried hard to get into those movies but just couldn't. I watched all of them in hopes, that and nothing else was on tv when I did but hoped one would be good lol. I think it was more the acting in it more then the movie.

Anyway not sure yet what threat is being worked on or how they are going about it. I had to drop out of the conversation over on pc side. So just have to wait and see what they end up doing and how.

I am for orcs! The arch enemy for our dwarf brethren are goblin orcs!

Refugee
    So the terrain is much different now. Darker soil and the water is actually murky.... I understand the murky water since when you fill a jar, it says "murky water". But I have to turn up the brightness now. What's going on with taking damage while running over a cactus the size of a grapefuit? Get real Fun Pimps, or whomever makes these adjustments. I can run down a DEER and PIG but come to a screaching halt on my bike when I hit a dog???? Again, STUPID NERF. Mines in the wasteland.... STUPID and makes NO sense. Supply drops RARELY have weapon parts but packed with schematics and flashlights.... STUPID. Winter biome is greyish/blue now? Hahahaa. Sand causing tremendous tunnel collapses.... Um, STUPID. If things aren't broken, don't fix them. How about the constant CE? Codes when I get kicked? My bikes sinking or going up into the side of a hill when on bedrock. CONSTANT rain in Perishton and Gravestowne.

7DTD has the potential to be the single greatest open world game of all time in my opinion. Adding traps, electricity, new zombies is perfect AFTER correcting all of the constant problems A LOT of gamers experience. And before you fan boys come after me, save your time. Spare me the rabid loyalty. I know this was a $30 game and how we get all sorts of free updates, etc. I talk beyond highly of this game and have even started saving for a pc to unlock the benefits they get over console. But that isn't a blank check for these issues that have and continue to plague it. Please stop asking for different zombies, traps, etc., so they can fix the bigger issues.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by chacachaca13 View Post
    So the terrain is much different now. Darker soil and the water is actually murky.... I understand the murky water since when you fill a jar, it says "murky water". But I have to turn up the brightness now. What's going on with taking damage while running over a cactus the size of a grapefuit? Get real Fun Pimps, or whomever makes these adjustments. I can run down a DEER and PIG but come to a screaching halt on my bike when I hit a dog???? Again, STUPID NERF. Mines in the wasteland.... STUPID and makes NO sense. Supply drops RARELY have weapon parts but packed with schematics and flashlights.... STUPID. Winter biome is greyish/blue now? Hahahaa. Sand causing tremendous tunnel collapses.... Um, STUPID. If things aren't broken, don't fix them. How about the constant CE? Codes when I get kicked? My bikes sinking or going up into the side of a hill when on bedrock. CONSTANT rain in Perishton and Gravestowne.

7DTD has the potential to be the single greatest open world game of all time in my opinion. Adding traps, electricity, new zombies is perfect AFTER correcting all of the constant problems A LOT of gamers experience. And before you fan boys come after me, save your time. Spare me the rabid loyalty. I know this was a $30 game and how we get all sorts of free updates, etc. I talk beyond highly of this game and have even started saving for a pc to unlock the benefits they get over console. But that isn't a blank check for these issues that have and continue to plague it. Please stop asking for different zombies, traps, etc., so they can fix the bigger issues.
    Guess I will be what you call a fan boy for a moment.

The landmine in wasteland makes perfect sense. TFP wanted that biome to be that way for reasons. The getting hurt on the cactus is a bug and will probably be fixed soon. The running over animals will come to a stop soon as well if console gets another content update. So no more running over pigs and deer. Supply drops are random I have had games where I got nothing but weapon parts and others not so much. Wait till the next content update comes if it comes to console when you break open a create and find a sofa arm or something lol.

The game is in alpha on pc meaning they are adding things. Yes they fix some stuff from time to time but the focus on alpha is to add in content. Beta is to work on bugs. If it is a big bug then they will work on it before beta. Sometimes they work on small bugs just depends really what it is. But either way adding the zombies, traps and such are part of the alpha. With that said console isn't in alpha but some bugs come over from pc some of them happen in the porting. Either way they will get worked out but faster if bug reports are done. The biggest bug might not ever get 100% fixed on console and that is the getting kicked part. This game is lucky to even be running on console so that probably isn't going to go away. It might get less and less but it probably isn't going to stop completely. Also not everyone has the same problems as another, I look in the bug reports and I don't see 80%of those bugs in my world. This is another reason why I say make a bug report if you think something is a bug.

If you think switching to pc is going to help it isn't you still going to have problems because as I said it is a unfinished game still being worked on. If you want to get a pc to play it because of the less limitations and such I say go for it. I have it on pc and like it very much. But I like console version as well but knowing it is in alpha on pc I just don't jump any guns until it goes gold then see what console ends up with after that based on what it can handle.

Question 7 days to die

buenas, eh actualizado la consola PS4 a Versión 1.17 y cuando creo un mapa y termino lo del tutorial la ultima misión de localizar a Los traders no me lo indica en el mapa, y si encuentro cualquiera de los comerciantes no me deja entrar (en ninguna hora) me podrías ayudar con el error o bug que tenga la versión 1.17.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Axellx View Post
    buenas, eh actualizado la consola PS4 a Versión 1.17 y cuando creo un mapa y termino lo del tutorial la ultima misión de localizar a Los traders no me lo indica en el mapa, y si encuentro cualquiera de los comerciantes no me deja entrar (en ninguna hora) me podrías ayudar con el error o bug que tenga la versión 1.17.
    Do you understand english? If so you might want to try and make a bug report. The trader should pop up on the map somewhere after you complete the placing campfire down quest. If it doesn't show up try going to quest screen and click on it then above you got a few options and one of them is show on map so try that and see what happens. The other thing is the trader is only open between certain times so maybe you showed up while he was closed? The last thing is make sure it is a trader location some have gotten the poi in towns mixed up with a trader post and it isn't a trader. Never seen a trader in town all the ones I know of are on the dirt paths.

Not sure how this comes out but I tried using a translate for you.

¿Entiendes inglés? Si es así, puede intentar hacer un informe de error. El comerciante debería aparecer en el mapa en alguna parte después de completar la búsqueda de la fogata. Si no aparece trata de ir a la pantalla de búsqueda y haz clic en ella, luego arriba tienes algunas opciones y una de ellas es mostrar en el mapa, así que prueba eso y mira lo que sucede. La otra cosa es que el comerciante solo está abierto en determinados momentos, ¿así que tal vez apareció mientras estaba cerrado? Lo último es asegurarse de que es una ubicación de comerciante. Algunos han obtenido el poi en las ciudades mezclado con una publicación de comerciante y no es un comerciante. Nunca he visto un comerciante en la ciudad, todos los que conozco están en los caminos de tierra.
    Last edited by crazywildfire; 10-28-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Refugee
    Not sure where to put suggestions at but was curious if y’all could possible add the arrow hit sound and some of the pc zombies to console, and maybe some of those animals .

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Teonamarie View Post
    Not sure where to put suggestions at but was curious if y’all could possible add the arrow hit sound and some of the pc zombies to console, and maybe some of those animals .
    The pc just got those update in the last one so console might see them in the next content update.

might get the sound effect one before then but wouldn't count on it.

the zombies was reworked on and they changed then because the ones they added didn't turn out right. So that I wouldn't count on until the next content update and I can't say we will get them and if we do can't say we will see all of them. Just have to wait and see.

the new animals was just put in so again it probably not going to come to console until the next content update. Again that is if console gets them.

so just have to wait and see what they bring us/able to bring us because of the limitations on console. It will be several months at the least before another content comes to console. Of course that is speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    Guess I will be what you call a fan boy for a moment.

The landmine in wasteland makes perfect sense. TFP wanted that biome to be that way for reasons. The getting hurt on the cactus is a bug and will probably be fixed soon. The running over animals will come to a stop soon as well if console gets another content update. So no more running over pigs and deer. Supply drops are random I have had games where I got nothing but weapon parts and others not so much. Wait till the next content update comes if it comes to console when you break open a create and find a sofa arm or something lol.

The game is in alpha on pc meaning they are adding things. Yes they fix some stuff from time to time but the focus on alpha is to add in content. Beta is to work on bugs. If it is a big bug then they will work on it before beta. Sometimes they work on small bugs just depends really what it is. But either way adding the zombies, traps and such are part of the alpha. With that said console isn't in alpha but some bugs come over from pc some of them happen in the porting. Either way they will get worked out but faster if bug reports are done. The biggest bug might not ever get 100% fixed on console and that is the getting kicked part. This game is lucky to even be running on console so that probably isn't going to go away. It might get less and less but it probably isn't going to stop completely. Also not everyone has the same problems as another, I look in the bug reports and I don't see 80%of those bugs in my world. This is another reason why I say make a bug report if you think something is a bug.

If you think switching to pc is going to help it isn't you still going to have problems because as I said it is a unfinished game still being worked on. If you want to get a pc to play it because of the less limitations and such I say go for it. I have it on pc and like it very much. But I like console version as well but knowing it is in alpha on pc I just don't jump any guns until it goes gold then see what console ends up with after that based on what it can handle.
    Well said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teonamarie View Post
    There’s a section called pipe dream. Hold up let me grab the link.
    It’s under General discussion. Link below tho.
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...onsole-Edition
    Last edited by PantsThief; 10-28-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Ranger
    I've noticed that food has different amounts of fullness compared to the last patch. It seems to make more sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    Do you understand english? If so you might want to try and make a bug report. The trader should pop up on the map somewhere after you complete the placing campfire down quest. If it doesn't show up try going to quest screen and click on it then above you got a few options and one of them is show on map so try that and see what happens. The other thing is the trader is only open between certain times so maybe you showed up while he was closed? The last thing is make sure it is a trader location some have gotten the poi in towns mixed up with a trader post and it isn't a trader. Never seen a trader in town all the ones I know of are on the dirt paths.

Not sure how this comes out but I tried using a translate for you.

¿Entiendes inglés? Si es así, puede intentar hacer un informe de error. El comerciante debería aparecer en el mapa en alguna parte después de completar la búsqueda de la fogata. Si no aparece trata de ir a la pantalla de búsqueda y haz clic en ella, luego arriba tienes algunas opciones y una de ellas es mostrar en el mapa, así que prueba eso y mira lo que sucede. La otra cosa es que el comerciante solo está abierto en determinados momentos, ¿así que tal vez apareció mientras estaba cerrado? Lo último es asegurarse de que es una ubicación de comerciante. Algunos han obtenido el poi en las ciudades mezclado con una publicación de comerciante y no es un comerciante. Nunca he visto un comerciante en la ciudad, todos los que conozco están en los caminos de tierra.
    Si yo también use el traductor de google, eso tambien lo mire en misiones y seleccione la del comerciante pero me ponía que no hay ubicación en el mapa?. Lo reportare como me as dicho. Gracias

Nomad
    No news on MD5..not interested but thanks anyways.

Also, those still talking about "triggers" please stop telling lies.

" The console version not being allowed to use as much HDD space as it wants is the SOLE REASON FOR THE BLEEPING MD5 ERRORS. " -Gazz

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsmoke View Post
    No news on MD5..not interested but thanks anyways.

Also, those still talking about "triggers" please stop telling lies.

" The console version not being allowed to use as much HDD space as it wants is the SOLE REASON FOR THE BLEEPING MD5 ERRORS. " -Gazz
    First, I don't appreciate being called a liar, or accused of telling lies. There have been reports of numerous triggers causing the MD5 errors, such as the tree resource that was causing nearby structures to reset, which they fixed. If I am mistaken and there are no longer any coding issues causing the MD5 errors, and this despite the repeated reports that there are, then that leads me to point number two.

Point two being this: If the sole reason for the MD5 error is due to console limitations(and primarily Xbox console limitations at that) then every single person, like yourself, who whines about base resets needs to just shut up about the MD5 errors. If it is solely a console issue, then why in the hell would you even expect news on the 7 Days to Die forums for an issue that is primarily a Microsoft problem? Go whine at Microsoft and save the rest of us the headache of having to hear you people constantly whine about something you know isn't the developers fault in posts that have nothing to do with the MD5 errors.

Lastly, it also means the next time one of you Xbox cry babies whines about MD5 errors, or gets lippy over base resets, we can just tell you to go stuff it. Because it is something the dev team has no control over and coming here to whine about it endlessly does nothing but waste space and purposely malign an otherwise excellent game. Which means every time one of you jack-holes claims the dev team doesn't care, or that they are doing nothing, or just did it as a money grab, etc. you'll be the ones lying. Because they obviously do care since they've been trying to fix many of the bug issues that crop up with each update, there just isn't anything they can do about the console limitations.