Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Tank prefab

  1. #1
    Zombie Hunter Horst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Dtld
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    1

    Tank prefab

    As some of you have requested to get the tanks from my train prefab (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...elandtrain-no2), I decided to also make one with a 90 turned gun, and upload both as prefabs. Thanks to the camo paint they do not look out of place in any biome. There is a bit of interior/loot inside, ammo box, panels, etc. but not enough space to make a nice screenshot of it^^


    Please give me feedback if you want to see them build into a small prefab - I'm thinking of a tank crew that had to make a small camp when they ran out of gas or the tank broke down, and incorporated it in a small sandbag-fortress...

    Alpha_16.2_2017-08-24_18-32-45.jpgAlpha_16.2_2017-08-24_18-19-57.jpgAlpha_16.2_2017-08-24_18-10-14.jpgAlpha_16.2_2017-08-24_18-05-10.jpgAlpha_16.2_2017-08-24_18-05-53.jpg

    Download:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1q50c55k9...j_CD960Xa?dl=0

  2. #2
    Hunter Kam R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    0
    Still one of my all time favorite creations.

    Unrelated to the tank, but a request to the vehicle master:

    Could you pull off a convincing fire truck?
    Something like this:


    I'd imagine the big wheels to be difficult especially..

  3. #3
    Zombie Hunter Horst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Dtld
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    1
    Don't think the wheels are possible ... Do you know what type of truck that is so I can google size, etc. ?

    But I'll first of all try a small military camp with the tank...
    ...

    Alpha_16.3_2017-10-26_13-19-45.jpg

  4. #4
    Colony Founder Pille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Power
    1
    And I thought it would be impossible to build decent tanks. Damn nice!

  5. #5
    Hunter Kam R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Horst View Post
    Don't think the wheels are possible ... Do you know what type of truck that is so I can google size, etc. ?
    Oh I'm no expert on that really, this is just one of 100 google images to give a rough idea visually.
    I wouldn't care as much about the details or accuracy to a real world model as you, for me only 2 things would count:
    Big ass red truck and that ladder on top

  6. #6
    Hunter Kaiser502's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    0
    As per usual I have Dl'ed you work and will add to seed. Love the extra prefabs.

  7. #7
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi Horst may i please use your tanks in a prefab i am building please (credit will be given ofc)
    Last edited by stallionsden; 5 Days Ago at 02:39 AM.

  8. #8
    Zombie Hunter Horst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Dtld
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    Hi Horst may i please use your tanks in a prefab i am building please (credit will be given ofc)
    No problem, have fun with it!

    What are you building?

  9. #9
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Horst View Post
    No problem, have fun with it!

    What are you building?
    All be revealed lol. Nah a museum lol. But one for military type vehicles tanks helis etc. Emergency vehicles etc planes

  10. #10
    Zombie Hunter Horst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Dtld
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionsden View Post
    All be revealed lol. Nah a museum lol. But one for military type vehicles tanks helis etc. Emergency vehicles etc planes
    Oh thats a nice idea...gives you a chance to make stuff like a ship, submarine or a railway gun and actually put it somewhere where its existence makes sense...

    Are you looking for more exhibits? You can cut out the trebuchet from my castle if your museum gets a room for historic weapons (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...tenburg-Castle)....


  11. #11
    Leader
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Horst View Post
    Oh thats a nice idea...gives you a chance to make stuff like a ship, submarine or a railway gun and actually put it somewhere where its existence makes sense...

    Are you looking for more exhibits? You can cut out the trebuchet from my castle if your museum gets a room for historic weapons (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...tenburg-Castle)....

    Yeh great idea... I have an area just for those things actually

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •